Dumbo and his 'World Class' innovation and leadership.

Started by mk1, June 27, 2012, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donkey Kong

Quote from: testicles on June 29, 2012, 08: PM
Clearly neither of you have the spine for the job, its easy to throw brickbats from a distance but both of you lack substance.

"Spine for the job"?!  No, work full time, kids to look after and spend time with and generally better things to do with my little spare time that I get thanks.

You're so daft you're funny.

The Great Dictator

Most councillors work but are dedicated enough to fit in 2 jobs, you haven't obviously got the gumption or the guts to be shotdown.

Donkey Kong

Quote from: testicles on July 02, 2012, 02: PM
Most councillors work but are dedicated enough to fit in 2 jobs, you haven't obviously got the gumption or the guts to be shotdown.

Ok, I'll ask these questions one at a time and keep them simple as it's probably the best chance I've got of getting a remotely coherent answer from you.  Stick to answering "yes" or "no" to save confusing your poor little self.

Are you a councillor?

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Quote from: testicles on July 02, 2012, 02: PM

It is impossible to physically be in 2 places at once, and that is why some people cannot contemplate being councillors.
How can you attend a council meeting AND be at your place of work ?
It is wholly unfair to shoot down those that care  about the town but are not in the privileged position to stand as a councillor.

I don't believe it.

marky

The council only meets once a month. Why don't they get rid of some of the daytime committees and have more frequent full council meeting instead held on an evening. That way every Councillor would get the chance to have an input rather than be presented with 'done deals'.

Donkey Kong

Quote from: testicles on July 02, 2012, 06: PM
No.

Assuming that answer was to my question, thanks for the response so now we'll move onto the next one.

Have you ever been a councillor?

The Great Dictator

Donkey Kong

Quote from: testicles on July 04, 2012, 10: AM
Is this the Spanish inquisition ?

Silly boy, you're forgetting the rules.  "Yes" or "No" answers only please.

So let's try again.

Have you ever been a councillor?

The Great Dictator

Donkey Kong

Quote from: testicles on July 04, 2012, 11: AM
No, but i might have a Vagina ?

Not judging by your previous comments on this thread you won't, but that's irrelevant.

Next question.

Have you ever stood for election to be a councillor?