Dumbo and his 'World Class' innovation and leadership.

Started by mk1, June 27, 2012, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Our (soon not to be) Mayor was parading his gullibility in tonights Mail.

Example 1

Town Mayor Stuart Drummond, who is also chairman of Cleveland Police Authority, cut the police tape at the building's entrance to ofiicially open the ofiice. He said: "This has been an aspiration of mine for a number of years since we opened one in York Road, which got accolades all around the country for the way the police and the local authority were working together". 

Second delusion:

I was told after the event by the Army the Navy and the Air Force that the event was by far the of best that they had been to and were  absolutely delighted by the support they had received in Hartlepool.  They hope to use our event as a  "model" which they will try and replicate in other areas around the country. 

Maye we should job-share Dumbo so other Councils can benefit from his genius?

BresslawoffoftheBunker

So, what has he said wrong then......or is it just your bitter little attitude that is looking for something wrong

I pity you, I really do. Is this the only outlet you have for your pathetic little rants..

You sad sad little man

mk1

Quote from: BresslawoffoftheBunker on June 27, 2012, 11: PM
So, what has he said wrong then......or is it just your bitter little attitude that is looking for something wrong

I pity you, I really do. Is this the only outlet you have for your pathetic little rants..

You sad sad little man

Do you know what flypaper is?
I knew one of the faithful would pop over to defend their clown.

BresslawoffoftheBunker

mk1

115 views in a couple of hours  and another namecheck on the bunker.
I am getting better at this!

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Well at least we know Dumbo has one skilled nailed, blowing his own trumpet.

We know the old story about men and multi-tasking.

I don't believe it.

The Great Dictator

Must be one of Dumbos soccer thug faithful, politics is a mans game unlike football, if he needs his boyfriend to support him
then its time to get outta the kitchen and get back to the call centre..

Donkey Kong

Quote from: testicles on June 28, 2012, 10: AM
Must be one of Dumbos soccer thug faithful, politics is a mans game unlike football, if he needs his boyfriend to support him

What a silly post.

no6bus

Quote from: testicles on June 28, 2012, 10: AM

well we have had some silly posts and statements on here but that is a belter.

best not let maggie thatcher know.

Donkey Kong

Quote from: perseus on June 28, 2012, 11: AM
So that's two posts that appeared to slip (whether it be in a freudian sense or otherwise) into a potential racist area, and now one which conveys overt sexism. Nice work DK.... and you say I'M insane.

Not only insane, but either unable to read properly or too keen to try and make a point that you make silly mistakes.

mk1

Sexism?
Can't stand it.
I am a great believer in equality.
For instance I believe women should be treated as equals in the workplace-I just draw the line when they try and claim the same standing in the home!

What is getting lost here is the child like way our Dear Leader believes all the chit-chat he hears at  the functions he attends. A visiting 'suit' tells him his  spread/show/event/ribbon cutting skills are  'the best I have ever attended' or 'we must replicate  this absolutely brilliant organisational skill worlwide' and the fool actualy thinks it is meant sincerely!

It seems The Bunker has gone ballistic over this slight on her chosen son. There is an attack thread  there full of people saying they never read anything here but mentioning  detailed HTH  information that would only be known to a regualr viewer!

Donkey Kong

Quote from: mk1 on June 28, 2012, 03: PM
Sexism?
Can't stand it.
I am a great believer in equality.
For instance I believe women should be treated as equals in the workplace-I just draw the line when they try and claim the same standing in the home!

What is getting lost here is the child like way our Dear Leader believes all the chit-chat he hears at  the functions he attends. A visiting 'suit' tells him his  spread/show/event/ribbon cutting skills are  'the best I have ever attended' or 'we must replicate  this absolutely brilliant organisational skill worlwide' and the fool actualy thinks it is meant sincerely!

It seems The Bunker has gone ballistic over this slight on her chosen son. There is an attack thread  there full of people saying they never read anything here but mentioning  detailed HTH  information that would only be known to a regualr viewer!

Not being a visitor to that board, are you able to post a link to this "attack thread" so that I can have a read? 

Do I need to join up to view it or will I be able to view as a guest from your link?

mk1

The main page.

http://www.pooliebunker.co.uk/newbunker/viewforum.php?f=2

Enjoy your trip down the rabbit hole!

The  (latest) HTH thread.

http://www.pooliebunker.co.uk/newbunker/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45585

Many other can be found via the search option.

Donkey Kong

Quote from: mk1 on June 28, 2012, 03: PM
The  (latest) HTH thread.

http://www.pooliebunker.co.uk/newbunker/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=45585

Many other can be found via the search option.

Is that the one that you meant by "attack thread"?

They don't seem to like you very much do they, what have you done to upset them?  Did you used to play for Darlington or some other team that they currently dislike?

But with regards "detailed HTH information" I don't see anything on there that suggests anything detailed?  Unless you refer to their description of you?  And is that really "detailed information that would only be known to a regular viewer"?  I log on here infrequently but I can recognise their description.  ;)

mk1

You have to read all the HTH threads/mentions.
Chip on his shoulder used to post here a lot but found himself unable to operate in a forum where he was not treated as a savant. He used to boast a lot about one of his 'hard' mates who was ex SAS or something and once killed 100 Iraqi soldiers with nothing more than  a bent spoon.
Big fish in a small pool and all that.

He does pop over every once in a while but choses to use rather silly posting ID's

Anyway you get an idea of the place. The faithful simply can not deal rationaly with  anyone who eschews (time to get out the dictionary lads!)  their rather limited view of the world.