Hartlepool and immigration

Started by perseus, June 24, 2012, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

notenoughsaid

To Kipperdip.....during your rant on the 26th  (Post No.17) you accused me of coming  in "off thread "etc.etc.etc.     To answer your question regarding the importance of the nature of the debate " YES" I do understand.  ( My turn to shout!!!).I initially refrained from replying ,however your post apologising for the same  misdemeanour proved too irresistible to miss. (No.55).
People living in "glass houses"  and "stones "came to mind.  They call it Karma!!! Sorry to stray again.

Donkey Kong

Quote from: perseus on June 27, 2012, 02: PM
Especially given that 1,000,000 of them are Poles who are, to all intents and purposes the same as us, just born in a different place.

Is that a veiled statement that the only immigrants who you consider to be "the same as us" are white Europeans?

Yes, no or the usual 2,000 word babbling reply that never gets to the point will do.

Donkey Kong

Quote from: perseus on June 27, 2012, 08: PM
Donkey Kong, the conclusions you jumped to regarding my words on this and the Freud thread say a lot more about you and the way you appear to think than they do about me. .  .

No.

I just asked you a question about what you'd written.

Your answer pretty much sums up what I thought though.  To be honest I feel a bit of pity for you if this is what floats your boat.

Donkey Kong

Quote from: perseus on June 28, 2012, 09: AM
I actually think the discussions between Mr K and I are amongst only a handful of actual 'thought out' points of view offered on here.

You do know that talking to yourself is one of the first signs of insanity don't you?

And that answering yourself means that it's pretty much nailed on?

You do?  Good.

Donkey Kong

Quote from: perseus on June 28, 2012, 11: AM
That was deliberate irony, yes?

You tell me, it's not me who tries to convince everyone on here that I'm some kind of superbrain...