Elected Officials and Changes of Employment

Started by Balotelli, April 24, 2015, 07: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

I was once stopped by the Police on my Yamaha 500 for 'making too much noise'
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

DRiddle

Very little guile is applied? Is that right James? Funny that because in the last year or so you, Harry and the other morons have called me a "snake", a "puppet master" and "devious" (amongst other things).

You've also accused me of manipulating the outcry regarding the gypsy site situation to get myself elected in Hart.

Here's a definition of guile . . . 'Insidious cunning in attaining a goal; crafty or artful deception; duplicity'.

Make your mind up James, you've spent over a year calling me virtually every synonym under the sun for the word 'guile', now you're saying I don't apply it.

Balotelli

Without wishing to prolong the tit for tat you so evidently enjoy David, I don't recall calling you any of the things you've stated there.

I accused you of using the gyspy scenario at Hart, entirely different to manipulating it.

I'm sure you'll prove me wrong though. Unless of course you're attributing the remarks of other people to me for your own convenience?

Nevermind, I'm off out to enjoy this glorious weather. See you soon.

DRiddle

Backed into a corner and off you go on your bike. You know damn nicely you said all of those things or concurred with people who did. There's no tit for tat here either, well, no tat anyway.

Balotelli

Wasn't on my bike, just watching them.

Examples? Screenshots? Evidence?

Timing and evidence are important, remember?