Manor Residents Raided

Started by steveL, September 19, 2013, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ark

so what a hardrive went down i doubt theyd only have one and charity association's usually use servers which connect with each other and all information that is past its usefulnes is stored as binary code in all sorts of hard ware

Kitchnstauff

your right ARC! she has a right to be concerned, i have been informed that up until end of 2012 all info was backed up to a remote sever and she doesnt have access to it, bet there's some good bedtime reading on that????? :-X shhhhhhh

jimbo

Well it should be passed over to the police

Fight4whatsright

One critical error wilcox has made and the lid will soon be off. Im not gonna put things on for speculation. But watch this space. Oooohhh lala

Interested

C`Mon give us a clue, please don't keep us in suspense!!!!

We can keep a secret!!!!!

Stevef

Quote from: Fight4whatsright on October 01, 2013, 08: AM
One critical error wilcox has made and the lid will soon be off. Im not gonna put things on for speculation. But watch this space. Oooohhh lala

Quote from: Interested on October 01, 2013, 08: PM
C`Mon give us a clue, please don't keep us in suspense!!!!

We can keep a secret!!!!!

I think we are at a point when discretion may soon be the better option.

Believe me I am no fan of A Wilcox, but the last thing anyone "with the exception of Wilcox herself " would want is for any prosecution to be thwarted by a lack of thought before posting in a public forum.

Just take a few extra minutes and think before you make your posts.

You are what you do. It is what it does. Everything else is illusion or Delusion.

Mr Mister

An extra few minutes... don't make me laugh..

If I took minutes thinking about a post before posting it, I wouldn't post at all here :(

Hartlepudlion

At Tesco yesterday and noticed what looked like this year's registration mini-bus with Manor Residents on it's side. Made me wonder why this wasn't seized by the bailiffs to pay the tribunal winners.

As it didn't stay long I assume it is a shuttle service, anybody know?