Splitting the Vote in Manor

Started by perseus, July 20, 2013, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pensionater

Well here's a straight forward question for you Steve.Why do you change your political alliance every time you don't get your own way?.Ho and here's another one,why do you keep putting your address as Hartlepool when you are trying to get elected but then reveal your proper address when you've achieved your "dream job"?.

Mr Mister

Stephen Allison

Fair play, that was a good reply, it was thought provoking and interesting to read.

Pensionater, Would it matter where his home address is, if he's a good ward councillor?

stokoe

stephen that question was asked of you on the old forum only by a different alias.

Mr Mister

Quote from: stokoe on July 25, 2013, 09: PM
stephen that question was asked of you on the old forum only by a different alias.

Wait for the reply before you start "tripping" Stokoe

It might be a surprise to you!

Ryehill

Steve,
                In your attack on U.K.I.P. you state that U.K.I.P. is now the same as all other political parties run by an elite leadership group for their own ends, pretending to listen to the membership, the majority of whom are decent ,hard working committed individuals fighting for a principle. P.H.F. is a registered political party so does your description also include P.H.F?
               You are highly critical of Nigel Farage, but it is his single minded approach which has brought U.K.I.P. the level of support which it now enjoys. You mention his ego. surely egos and politicians are inseparable. Your problem is your ego has been badly bruised,a situation which you brought upon yourself because you don't know what you want. A close scrutiny of your political activity over the last 10 years shows a number of puzzling decisions which have led you absolutely nowhere. Steve by your own efforts you have become practically unelectable.

Inspector Knacker

I have no interest whatsoever in the politicos and their soap opera ......  I am concerned about the state of politics in my town however.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

steveL

People can use the forum as they wish. Provided such interchanges are confined to a single thread and don't spill over into other threads then surely that's fine.

Personally, I've stopped reading it. Life's too short to re-live years already passed.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

pensionater

Sorry if i have gone over old ground i wasn't a member on the old forum,carry on cruising Steve you sound as though you need the rest.