Covidiots At it everywhere

Started by akarjl2, May 08, 2020, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevplumb

went shopping yesterday 
1st call butchers in  Murray st   people all over the place
across the road for my veg same
walked home ditto
put my shopping in the fridge and went to Lidl  again kids running about all over the place
gets in the queue woman 2 ahead of my with a face mask over her mouth, not her nose just her mouth
gets in the store and she had taken it off
now considering I'm trying to play the game as I have an underlying respiratory condition which puts me on the hit list if I get a whiff of it
what the freaking hell is going on
as long as people are still dying from this virus  they should continue lockdown and bloody well enforce it
its my life these dickheads are playing with  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

Inspector Knacker

Some people have now decided to do just what they like. Rules are not for them, guidance an alien concept and civic responsibility an unfathomable concept. They are basically socially illiterate, you can't teach the unreachable so they conform to their own interpretation of what to do in a manner that suits them.
They are a social hand grenade.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

akarjl2

Quote from: kevplumb on May 22, 2020, 12: PM
I'm trying to play the game as I have an underlying respiratory condition which puts me on the hit list if I get a whiff of it

Ive just done Asda run wearing a mask and gloves only saw two others doing same.....the rest ? their choice let them die.

In general everyone 2 meters away. I am very surprised shop staff don't wear masks and gloves.

I have a strong feeling this will cull a lot of the morons......unfortunately innocent people will also be affected.

It will be interesting to see what happens to the figures over next few days now that the great retarded unwashed think it back to normal........They should have held the line /lockdown for another three weeks until regional numbers dropped to same levels as London. Financial pressure now coming into play.
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

diSme

Shop staff appear to be immune to the virus. It seems to be intelligently selective like that....

The bigger the company you work for, the more selective it appears to be.

Amazing what they can do these days
I believe everything and nothing

Johnny Bongo

Just picked up my wife from work at 5pm.  She'd been to Home Bargains in the (excuse for a ) shopping centre, for a few items.  She told me that there was an elderly man who was sweating profusely and touching lots of items.  I said that she should have informed the staff, in case the man had the virus or was ill with something else.  She said that the staff were conversing with him and asked if he needed an ambulance!  He said, apparently, that he'd recently had a heart attack and he'd be ok.  Paid his money and left. What do shop staff do in that situation?   Sounds to me that he's not well and shouldn't be out.  But what if he has the virus?  He'll certainly be vulnerable....but also passing it on to many others in that shop and elsewhere. 

mk1

The 'normal' death-rate will drop in the coming months because  the weak will be culled by the virus in a cluster instead of slowly over the year.  The spike will be followed by a trough-and then the second wave will hit.

kevplumb

Quote from: akarjl2 on May 22, 2020, 02: PM
Quote from: kevplumb on May 22, 2020, 12: PM
I'm trying to play the game as I have an underlying respiratory condition which puts me on the hit list if I get a whiff of it

Ive just done Asda run wearing a mask and gloves only saw two others doing same.....the rest ? their choice let them die.

In general everyone 2 meters away. I am very surprised shop staff don't wear masks and gloves.

I have a strong feeling this will cull a lot of the morons......unfortunately innocent people will also be affected.

It will be interesting to see what happens to the figures over next few days now that the great retarded unwashed think it back to normal........They should have held the line /lockdown for another three weeks until regional numbers dropped to same levels as London. Financial pressure now coming into play.
spot on
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!

Lucy Lass-Tick

There are hints in the media (alleged to come from Downing Street) that London will be released from lockdown before the rest of the country. I've my doubts about that, personally - the original decision was to lock all down together for 'national unity' (whatever that is). Seems that future outbreaks may be dealt with on a hyper-local basis however (such as a particular school/company etc.). We'll see...

stokoe

Quote from: mk1 on May 22, 2020, 05: PM
The 'normal' death-rate will drop in the coming months because  the weak will be culled by the virus in a cluster instead of slowly over the year.  The spike will be followed by a trough-and then the second wave will hit.
[/quo

I hope to god your wrong,but I feel with the way people act it may return.

kevplumb

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on May 22, 2020, 08: PM
There are hints in the media (alleged to come from Downing Street) that London will be released from lockdown before the rest of the country. I've my doubts about that, personally - the original decision was to lock all down together for 'national unity' (whatever that is). Seems that future outbreaks may be dealt with on a hyper-local basis however (such as a particular school/company etc.). We'll see...
from where im standing lucy  it never existed  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

akarjl2

Amazing what you can unearth when bored.

Covidiot Cummings - "allegedly" visited Barnard Castle over Easter Weekend- when the place was shut down. If he did someone will have an image sat on a phone......

Actually one place is open 24/7

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2020/05/why-barnard-castle/
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Lucy Lass-Tick

That's definitely one for the conspiracy theorists. Tin foil hats all round?

Blondell

He was in Barnie to meet a member of the Chinese Government to consolidate the Huawei deal. I thought everybody would have realised that.

Inspector Knacker

I recall a conversation in the early 80's (in the middle of the night) where a recently disciplined rating was chuntering on about the unfairness of it all. A smart ar** pointed out he had an unblemished record, smugly pointing to his badges of 'celestial good doing' and claiming 22 years without a stain on it. The disgruntled matelot looked up and replied " surely 22 years not getting caught". ;).
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

mk1

Age-related risk
   In an ideal world, people's level of fear and
   anxiety would be proportional to the risk they
   face. The age-related risk of death by Covid-19
   for people who do not currently have it (the
   population fatality rate), based on data from
   England and Wales up to 1st May, is:
  Age 0-14: 1 in 5,337,266
       15-24: 1 in 279,550