Thank You

Started by stokoe, July 01, 2014, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stokoe

I spent a night at hartlepool hospital last week after a surgical operation,that night i was in there was 30 beds taken up. Looked after very well by a three shift system of 3 nurses.I have to say there is nothing wrong with this hospital in the building and staff, and the staff are well pis*ed off with the thought of north tees which they say is BEDLAM.the biggest thing i had to laugh about was the reason the 30 beds were taken up was a overspill from north tees as they couldn't cope. Hang your head in shame shighty and the other bandits that follow you.once again thank you to the nurses try and keep your chins up.

norfolkngoode

You couldn't make it up could ya........

Closing down a perfectly serviceable hospital, transferring all services elsewhere, only to find you don't have the capacity to cater for the needs of the community.

How inept/stupid do you have to be, to get one of these £250,000 jobs at the North Tees Hartlepool NHS trust?

The whole saga makes me sick, and should be investigated at the highest level.

Those responsible for our current predicament, need to take a good long hard look at what they have done, and then give their thick heads a good shake.......

In fact I'd be more than happy to do it for them >:(

Hope you are keeping well Stokoe.
'They don't like it up em'