Local Labour Party members tighten the noose on Christopher Akers-Belcher

Started by DRiddle, November 10, 2018, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Bongo

If Carl Richardson does indeed have a 'little black book' with records of all the 'misdemeanors' that dozens of Councillors have commited over the years, then let's hope he has plenty on the SCABs and their cronies. 

stokoe

I hope Richardson gets his knuckles rapped ar** kicked boils my p**s taking all that money and not a days work lazy bar steward.

Land Phil

fred c

Quote from: stokoe on November 23, 2018, 08: AM
I hope Richardson gets his knuckles rapped ar** kicked boils my p**s taking all that money and not a days work lazy bar steward.

I think we should take into consideration the fact that when lost his last job Carl 'decided to dedicate himself to the people of the town'......Credit were credits due... ::)

Stig of the Seaton Dump

What has the Chief Exec done ?

Considering she earns ten times more I guess she has done 10 x 0 ?
I don't believe it.

mk1

fred c

What a way to run a local political party, I hope someone has screen shots of the social media antics of both party's.

Labour according to the SCABAL and Labour according to the Corbyn Pixies.........

Come April / May next year they will be regurgitated ad infinitum to remind the voters just what kind of Local Labour we have in Hartlepool......2 sets of seriously sad wannbe local politicians, we can do without any of them......ohhh and their coalition partners the Tory 3.

Vote Independent and throw the lot of them out of the council chamber.

jeffh

Quote from: fred c on November 23, 2018, 03: PM
What a way to run a local political party, I hope someone has screen shots of the social media antics of both party's.

Labour according to the SCABAL and Labour according to the Corbyn Pixies.........

Come April / May next year they will be regurgitated ad infinitum to remind the voters just what kind of Local Labour we have in Hartlepool......2 sets of seriously sad wannbe local politicians, we can do without any of them......ohhh and their coalition partners the Tory 3.

Vote Independent and throw the lot of them out of the council chamber.

Totally agree Fred - I was having a chat with Jonathan Tennant in WH Smiths earlier today and suggested that HIG & PHF need to get their act together for next May - an opportunity like this don't come very often and they need to grab it. 

As I have said many times CAB will survive this and in the process destroy the town Labour vote - come on Christopher we're all willing you on

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: fred c on November 23, 2018, 09: AM

I think we should take into consideration the fact that when lost his last job Carl 'decided to dedicate himself to the people of the town'......Credit were credits due... ::)
Sounds good that doesn't it, such a noble sentiment. A life of selfless sacrifice to the service of it's citizens. The Mother Teresa of Hartlepool, or maybe not!
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

DRiddle

QuoteI was having a chat with Jonathan Tennant in WH Smiths earlier today and suggested that HIG & PHF need to get their act together for next May - an opportunity like this don't come very often and they need to grab it.

Keep in mind the 'opportunity' largely exists as a result of HIG/UKIP finally coming around to the idea of independent minded groups not contesting the same wards.

Under the old UKIP flag, despite meetings with their regional executives organised by PHF (i should know, i was there) trying to make them see sense, UKIP point blank refused to stand down in any of the 11 wards.

It was only when they realized UKIP was a busted flush and re-branded as HIG that they saw sense and actually did what certain PHF members had begged them to do for around 5 years.

In very recent years, PHF and HIG not 'cutting each others throats by contesting the same ward has allowed the non-labour councillors to grow to numbers not seen for 20 years or so.

My hope is all independent groups of one form or another see that it has been THIS tactic that has been a key factor in squeezing the Labour majority. (That coupled with Akers-Belcher's determination to make them self destruct by being inept).

It must NOT be abandoned in favour of one group getting a bit too big for their boots and trying to go for the kill alone.

We certainly don't want any HIG members going rouge and thinking about backing up the SCAB/MOB position. 

rabbit

DRiddle

Apologies, it was a typo. I didn't mean to confuse anyone into thinking I was referring to Barclays face.

diSme

Quote from: DRiddle on November 24, 2018, 02: PM
Apologies, it was a typo. I didn't mean to confuse anyone into thinking I was referring to Barclays face.

;D ;D ;D

I got a genuine chuckle from this
I believe everything and nothing

DRiddle

It's not major news but Chris Simmons has stood down from his position as President of the CLP.

https://www.hartlepoollabour.org.uk/clp-officers/

I never really knew what to make of him to be honest. On one hand he reportedly coined the term "jumped up benefits clerk" (referring of course to CAB), but on the other, he seemed to stand back and allow said jumped up benefits clerk to do whatever he liked.

Interesting times.

fred c

Isn't Chris Simmons the father in law of Former Council Chairman (2002-2012) Carl Richardson ?