Local Labour Party members tighten the noose on Christopher Akers-Belcher

Started by DRiddle, November 10, 2018, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRiddle

I'm hearing the situation has plummeted to new levels of farce. Reportedly 'somebody' has changed the name of Hartlepool Labour Groups Twitter account to Hartlepool CLP. Whoever has done it is now bombarding twitter with pro-Akers-Belcher propaganda including a digital version of that embarrassing glossy leaflet claiming his 5 years in charge have been amazing.

'Somebody' is literally pretending to be the CLP and are defending CAB. Meanwhile the real CLP are fighting tooth and nail to remove him.

I imagine if there is anyway to pin this on a specific person (and remember, only certain individuals have the Labour Party group twitter account), that person is likely to have the whip withdrawn and be one step nearer the exit door.

@LabourHpool used to be the way to the formal twitter handle of The Hartlepool Labour Group. Yet all of a sudden @LabourHpool now takes you to the handle Hartlepool CLP. It claims to be the official CLP twitter account. It isn't. Same original account,  same hashtag, but now claiming to be the CLP rather than the actual Labour group.

Somebody has made a very desperate, very crude attempt to spin social media in their favour.

This will back fire big time.

There's also this. . . https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/politics/embattled-hartlepool-labour-leader-responds-to-calls-to-stand-down-1-9451553 In which CAB claims to be leader of one of the top performing councils in the country.

That's the same 'top performing council' which many of its staff are reporting is barely two years off bankruptcy.

fred c

Well to be perfectly blunt about it.....It isn't as if members of the HCLP haven't manipulated social media sites.....Pixies Boy and Co thought themselves very clever when using 1 fb id. and a selection of bitter and twisted a***oles abused people in a disgusting manner.

mk1

Quote from: fred c on November 20, 2018, 11: AM
Well to be perfectly blunt about it.....It isn't as if members of the HCLP haven't manipulated social media sites.....Pixies Boy and Co thought themselves very clever when using 1 fb id. and a selection of bitter and twisted a***oles abused people in a disgusting manner.

Remember how you had them by the bawls when you were jerking them around on Facebook?

It was hilarious watching a self-proclaimed 'IT Pixie' wallowing in his ignorance.  It went on for months and they still have not figured out what was happening!

'Don't tell him Pike'

DRiddle

The screen grab above shows the name of the twitter account as showing 'Hartlepool Labour Group', but there are definitely screen shots which have been taken showing the exact same twitter account (@LabourHpool ) as having the name 'Hartlepool CLP'.

Pathetic really. I wonder who came up with this tactic.

mk1

Quote from: DRiddle on November 20, 2018, 02: PM

Must be Katie. All the others are functioning illiterates.

Perhaps CAB should take a leaf out of Cranney's  'how to divert funds  from a registered CIC into your own personal account purposely set up with with the same initials' masterplan and register a new account for 'Christophers Loyal  People' and  use a red rose as a badge?

jawsbbc

Quote from: mk1 on November 20, 2018, 02: PM
Quote from: DRiddle on November 20, 2018, 02: PM

Must be Katie. All the others are functioning illiterates.

Perhaps CAB should take a leaf out of Cranney's  'how to divert funds  from a registered CIC into your own personal account purposely set up with with the same initials' masterplan and register a new account for 'Christophers Loyal  People' and  use a red rose as a badge?
http://beta.charitycommission.gov.uk/charity-details/?subid=0&regid=519172      owton fens community association

https://companycheck.co.uk/company/07793699/OPPORTUNITIES-FROM-COMMUNITY-ACTION-COMMUNITY-INTEREST-COMPANY/companies-house-data     o f c a

DRiddle

In a speech in full council i made on 15th December 2016 I made implicit as well as explicit references to fraud. I spoke about the character traits of people who commit fraud, the psychology of people who involve themselves in fraudulent practices, their personality types etc. All individuals are obviously different, but there are common threads that run through individuals involved in fraud. There are also common threads that run through organisations which leave themselves susceptible to fraud.  Obviously i was speaking partly in a general sense  ::) and at times specifically about MRA.

I did share concerns publicly, like others have, that i wasn't convinced a situation like MRA would not happen again.

That reminds me, I must pay my utility bills . . .

DRiddle

https://www.hartlepool.gov.uk/info/20004/council_and_democracy/495/full_council_meetings_-_recorded_footage/1

December 15th 2016's full council video. I refer to fraud from about 1 hour 38 minutes and 40 seconds. If there ever is another MRA or similar situation involving an organisation connected to HBC, at least that can't claim they weren't warned. 

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Disgruntled voter on November 21, 2018, 08: AM
Only qualified people need apply .
Alledgedly, their lack of education meant they advertised it as 'quarantined' people instead.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.