Local Labour Party members tighten the noose on Christopher Akers-Belcher

Started by DRiddle, November 10, 2018, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

"Lies and deception" bringing labour into disrepute. ffs.......What planet are the Corbyn Pixies from, we have had 2 recent Labour Mayors telling blatant lies to the people of the town....

As for a LabTor coalition....A very senior officer of the council when asked about the subject admitted that, to all intents and purposes the council is a Coalition.

Disgruntled voter

He's being bullied ? I don't think a narcissist is classed as a minority or covered by any hate crime policies ?

mk1

Quote from: Disgruntled voter on November 16, 2018, 09: AM
He's being bullied ?

He is on firm ground with a bullying claim.  The current local Labour officials all have a long history of cyber-stalking and bullying. A quick  trawl through  Facebook  will show you how  1 current official (under an alias) boasted about parking up outside 2 'enemy' houses and spying on the occupants. After one of these boasts  a second Labour official chimes in (under her own name-what a tool) offering encouragement and saying she might pop down and give him a wave!

Note also that one of the  London based Corbyn bullying shills from last year  has resurfaced today on the Mail Facebook page

Last year:

http://hptimbral.hartlepoolpost.co.uk/index.php/topic,4235.msg45092.html#msg45092

Today:

Clearly the Hartlepool cyber-stalking team do not want anyone reminding about their past behaviour and have recruited  others to do their dirty-work this time around.

EDIT

As I am writing this the Mail story and all the comments seems to have vanished. Good job I had a version  open in another window and can  copy it all.

This is how it looked

UnknownUser

Quote from: DRiddle on November 16, 2018, 08: AM
It's not really a surprise that he's tried to playing the 'they're bullying me' card. Classic CAB behaviour which he has form for.

https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/politics/hartlepool-labour-party-bids-to-oust-leader-in-vote-of-no-confidence-but-council-chief-claims-he-s-being-bullied-1-9446944

QuoteResponding to the motions, Coun Akers-Belcher said: "As has been reported in the national media, there is growing concern across the Labour Party that bullying behaviour is resulting in some political leaders being subject to personal attacks.

It's not a personal attack. They've just realised he's useless. Beyond useless, actually very damaging to their party. This is your CLP waking up and realising something that most people realised immediately.

And you should ALWAYS act on the wishes of your CLP... CAB said so much himself.

I would expect the homophobia trump card to be played any time soon....
When the law no longer protects you from the corrupt, but protects the corrupt from you, you know your nation is doomed.

Ayn Rand

Johnny Bongo

The question has got to be asked......when CAB, Sab, Cranney, Mad Dog, and all the other useless labour councillors go the journey, do Labour (North) really expect the people of Hartlepool just to forget about all the antics of the mob, the £millions wasted, the CT rises, the spiteful introduction of parking charges in Seaton, the 31% increase in allowances (for Labour councillors!), etc, etc?  Do Labour (North) expect to win seats once again in the wards?   If they took the mob to the marina, hung drawn and quartered them then fed their carcasses to the crows, I still would never vote Labour ever again.  Labour, nationally and locally, have betrayed Hartlepool by allowing this farce to go on for years, despite plenty of warnings as to certain Labour councillors moral integrity.  The Hartlepool Post has highlighted, time and again, their failings, their cover-ups and of course HBC's complicity. Yet still, NOTHING was done by Labour North or HBC, only more lies and deceipt.

Disgruntled voter

Quote from: UnknownUser on November 16, 2018, 12: PM
Quote from: DRiddle on November 16, 2018, 08: AM
It's not really a surprise that he's tried to playing the 'they're bullying me' card. Classic CAB behaviour which he has form for.

https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/politics/hartlepool-labour-party-bids-to-oust-leader-in-vote-of-no-confidence-but-council-chief-claims-he-s-being-bullied-1-9446944

QuoteResponding to the motions, Coun Akers-Belcher said: "As has been reported in the national media, there is growing concern across the Labour Party that bullying behaviour is resulting in some political leaders being subject to personal attacks.

It's not a personal attack. They've just realised he's useless. Beyond useless, actually very damaging to their party. This is your CLP waking up and realising something that most people realised immediately.

And you should ALWAYS act on the wishes of your CLP... CAB said so much himself.

He will wave a blue badge tonight .

Disgruntled voter

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on November 16, 2018, 01: PM
The question has got to be asked......when CAB, Sab, Cranney, Mad Dog, and all the other useless labour councillors go the journey, do Labour (North) really expect the people of Hartlepool just to forget about all the antics of the mob, the £millions wasted, the CT rises, the spiteful introduction of parking charges in Seaton, the 31% increase in allowances (for Labour councillors!), etc, etc?  Do Labour (North) expect to win seats once again in the wards?   If they took the mob to the marina, hung drawn and quartered them then fed their carcasses to the crows, I still would never vote Labour ever again.  Labour, nationally and locally, have betrayed Hartlepool by allowing this farce to go on for years, despite plenty of warnings as to certain Labour councillors moral integrity.  The Hartlepool Post has highlighted, time and again, their failings, their cover-ups and of course HBC's complicity. Yet still, NOTHING was done by Labour North or HBC, only more lies and deceipt.

Couldn't agree more!

Lucy Lass-Tick

Could well be wrong, but I've a feeling that he'll brazen it out. Some species are incredibly hardy.

mk1

Quote from: UnknownUser on November 16, 2018, 12: PM

There is a known playbook for this situation. Expect the SACBs to 'report' incidents where they are abused in the street and minor everyday accidents become 'sabotage'. Remember SAB making up a claim that his Cafe was being sabotaged by a Facebook Campaign saying he was closed etc.?  What they normally do is invent claim they received 'hundreds' of messages of support via Email.
Personally I could not care less which faction wins. They are all cut from the same cloth and its not a  falling out over principle but a fight for the levers of power.  The more damage they do to each other the weaker they become. Go to it lads, knock seven kinds of shyte out of each other.

PS
If the SCABs have any dirt on the new mob I suggest they  send it to me and I will  publish it.

jawsbbc

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on November 16, 2018, 01: PM
WORD COMING OUT OF THE CIVIC IS THAT MAD DOG IS RESIGNING HER MANOR WARD PLACE IS TO BE UP FOR GRABS

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: jawsbbc on November 16, 2018, 02: PM

WORD COMING OUT OF THE CIVIC IS THAT MAD DOG IS RESIGNING HER MANOR WARD PLACE IS TO BE UP FOR GRABS

Resigning now?

Disgruntled voter

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on November 16, 2018, 02: PM
Quote from: jawsbbc on November 16, 2018, 02: PM

Resigning now?

please tell me this is true !!!!!

Lucy Lass-Tick

Lucy Lass-Tick

Wonder whether the seacoalers will miss this lot (especially MD) - or the doorstaff at the Borough Hall regret the departure of those who spat their dummies out because the doors weren't held open in an appropriately obsequious fashion? Wonder whether the grandmother who was on the receiving end of Cranney's 'have I slept with you?' outburst will mourn their loss - or the Seaton residents miss the person who enforced parking charges? The list is pretty long ...

Disgruntled voter

I wonder if the rumored picture of a certain Councillor sniffing a line of Cuban white powder will be circulated?