Local Labour Party members tighten the noose on Christopher Akers-Belcher

Started by DRiddle, November 10, 2018, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Land Phil

Did he achieve anything other than making himself look stupider?

Owen Jones

This is a man trying to divert the attention onto else and failing  miserably. Hopefully this will be his last throw of the dice before he leaves us

kevplumb

has it occurred to anybody yet your missing the point
get rid of CAB SAB and the rest of the family

but we also need to get rid of the rest of the parasites, performing seals, nodding dogs etcor nothing is going to change for the better
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

Land Phil

The money he is saying Carl took legally but possibly immorally is something he must have known for a long time.

He was withholding until the no confidence vote.
Doesn't that make him look untrustworthy to us and his party comrades ?
He has stood in the middle of the bridge and burnt both ends in my mind.

Veritas

It had to happen, cab is singing, in order to divert attention from himself and his predicament?
I wonder why radio tees did not mention the vote of no confidence in the “leader”?
and ask him if this is the real reason he felt
“compelled” to divest at this moment the information? (This would give some “balance” to this story) how long has he known about this?
why now?

Heard the radio broadcast, and it is now very obvious just how far he will go?

DRiddle

Lot's of interesting information flying out of HBC this week. Some of it may well be fakes news, but as you've seen with the vote of no confidence and the smear story on Carl, my sources tend to be pretty accurate. I'll post the latest murmurings on separate threads so if people want to discuss them or if they can add any detail it can be kept focused on the specific issue.

fred c

How long before his former 'comrades' Open Pandora's Box.......Or should that be, Lift the Lid on Pandora's S**t Pot.

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: fred c on November 22, 2018, 09: AM
How long before his former 'comrades' Open Pandora's Box.......Or should that be, Lift the Lid on Pandora's S**t Pot.

If and when they do open the box...(they've already taken the money!) will it all just be swept  under the carpet....you know...the new, expensive carpet that's in storage (somewhere ::)) just waiting to be used on a 'special' project!

Grumblstiltskin

CAB pointing the finger and screaming "Immoral", this person has absolutely no shame or conscience. Botox Bart, the game is up, shut it and run while you can

kevplumb

The Code of Conduct for Councillors
Members of the Authority are bound by a Code of Conduct which requires them, amongst other things

 to treat others with respect
 to promote equality and not to discriminate unlawfully
 not to use their position to their own advantage or that of their friends, families etc.
 not to use authority resources for their own benefit or that of their friends, families etc.
 not to conduct themselves in a manner which brings the authority or their office as a member of the
authority into disrepute.

well they have well shot that lot for a start ;D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!

Land Phil

So in 24 hours he has tried to s**t on Carl and do a mother Theresa impression at the food bank.

What is he going to try next to attempt to save himself?
Cancel council tax for a month and give the kids 2 free bananas ?

kevplumb

ooh I hope he cancels the council tax will make the red letter i had today  threatening court action for 21 quid  defunct   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D