The lurgy?

Started by Lucy Lass-Tick, July 23, 2021, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diSme

Quote from: akarjl2 on July 25, 2021, 12: PM
Quote from: diSme on July 25, 2021, 12: AM
Quote from: Inspector Knacker on July 24, 2021, 11: PM
In this instance ..... yes. It's a no brainer.
Well, that clarifies that then......  ???

That's basically a 'because I said so' response.

I find it all a bit odd. When I first went to sea in 1974 you had to have Cholera, Yellow Fever jabs and take anti malarial tablets.

If you were not prepared to do so then you were not employed.

If you were joining a ship that was bound for a port requiring Yellow fever jabs and were not prepared to have the jab then you were removed from the vessel and sacked.

If you work in an industry were you come into close contact with others you should be required to have the jabs. Or loose your job.

As stated the jabs do to prevent infection but they significantly reduce the effects it would appear, reducing the need for hospilization and possible ICU. You can still get covid and feel like sh**e for a week but you probably won't die.

So what right do these muppets and ethnic minorities have to risk clogging up the NHS system and beds taking valuable resources away from operations etc? Why because the likes of David Icke ( who lets remember advises us the queen is a lizard) thinks along with wearing a tin foil hat covid is a conspiracy to control us? Or that there is a conspiracy to kill off certain ethnic groups? In Londanistan these groups seem to be managing that fine themselves without any government assistance.

Speak to someone who's choking to death in ICU after "declining" a vaccination .

The divvies who with their CSE in woodwork know better than a professor of medicine will hopefully slowly catch it and die quickly- a form of natural selection.

Unfortunately they also place others at risk.

It should be no jab? Your choice....

No entry to shops bars restaurants
No Public transport, flights or ferries
No sporting events

and...no NHS treatment.
That's another irrelevant argument to the current point of contention.

You said yourself it doesn't prevent infection, so by definition it isn't even actually a vaccine, but that's another discussion entirely.

Care workers who have not been vaccinated present no further risk to patients than care workers who have been vaccinated. That seems to be an inescapable, inarguable fact, as things currently stand. Whether they clog up the NHS or whatever, because of their choice to not be vaccinated is irrelevant. The fact remains that they present no extra risk to the patients in their care....
I believe everything and nothing

Inspector Knacker

So why have we had a massive vaccination campaign?
If there was no vaccine where would we be now ?
So the medical experts can safely be ignored ?
Are you double vaccinated?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

diSme

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on July 25, 2021, 09: PM
So why have we had a massive vaccination campaign?
Irrelevant to the point I am making about care workers being forced to be vaccinated.

If there was no vaccine where would we be now ?
I don't know, I am not blessed with the ability to see into alternate realities.

So the medical experts can safely be ignored ?
I'm questioning the political decision, not the medical experts. The medical experts have provided no proof (that I am aware of) that vaccinating care workers will help protect patients under their care... Please enlighten me if they have?

Are you double vaccinated?
That's my business.

Inspector Knacker

Every questioned swerved. Game over. ;D

diSme

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on July 25, 2021, 10: PM
Every questioned swerved. Game over. ;D
I'm not swerving at all? I am literally asking you for the evidence that supports the political decision that has been made to force the care workers to be vaccinated or lose their jobs.

There clearly isn't any is there??

Inspector Knacker

I suspect this is little to do with the medical aspect and more to do with political dogma.
I'll trust the experts every time, the 'theories' of the 'bloke in the pub' have little relevance to reality.

diSme

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on July 25, 2021, 11: PM
I suspect this is little to do with the medical aspect and more to do with political dogma.
I'll trust the experts every time, the 'theories' of the 'bloke in the pub' have little relevance to reality.
And you tried to call me out for "swerving" ???

This is a political forum is it not? Are we not all here to air our political grievances and views? Why is that an issue all of a sudden?

I haven't once mentioned "theories" of "blokes in the pub", or anything whatsoever to do with that crank Icke and his lizards or whatever, yet I feel like I am getting labelled as such, purely for trying to question and ask for the medical facts that support the political decision that has been made.....

Don't try and make me out to be something I am not.

I am yet to see a logical argument that supports the policy. That is all I am asking for.... If you can't provide one, then just say so....

Inspector Knacker

I get the distinct impression from your dogged rearguard action that you find the whole COVID thing a big fuss over nothing....big girls flu?
Most people are happy to get their two jabs and proud to tell you ...... I suspect you declined.

akarjl2

The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

I suppose it is hard to argue against it if you've had both jabs. That's if.....

Lucy Lass-Tick

My mother died in January - with Covid. She was staying in a care home for rehab. following a fall which left her completely immobile until the physio did its job. The staff were on the verge of being vaccinated - as were the residents - but (unfortunately) none of this happened in time. The entire staff became ill with Covid and 20% of the residents  died. So, if they'd all been jabbed earlier the worst of this could have been avoided. Enough said?

Grumblstiltskin

Quote from: diSme on July 26, 2021, 12: AM

And you tried to call me out for "swerving" ???

This is a political forum is it not? Are we not all here to air our political grievances and views? Why is that an issue all of a sudden?

I haven't once mentioned "theories" of "blokes in the pub", or anything whatsoever to do with that crank Icke and his lizards or whatever, yet I feel like I am getting labelled as such, purely for trying to question and ask for the medical facts that support the political decision that has been made.....

Don't try and make me out to be something I am not.

I am yet to see a logical argument that supports the policy. That is all I am asking for.... If you can't provide one, then just say so....

What seems to be very common at the moment right across the interweb is the seemingly now acceptable trend of mentioning the "bloke down the pub" or questioning the sanity/intelligence/selfishness of people who question the Jab.

First it was "mask shaming", now it is jab shaming, with anybody who questions the jab instantly labelled as a conspiracy theorist with a m**r*n level IQ who gets all their facts from some bozo down the pub or off online conspiracy theorists.

It seems to be a practice amongst the jabbed but the unjabbed seem to quote facts rather than resort to personal abuse. The laughable thing is now that some of ideas of the so called nut-job theorists now seem to be coming true.

It is, and always should be, personal choice to be injected with a brand new, never used on humans, genetically engineered mRNA carried material.

If the vaccine was a standard vaccine, inactivated virus, I'm sure no one would be objecting and queuing up for the vaccine.

Inspector Knacker

Have you had the two jabs?

Lucy Lass-Tick

I've been 'AstraZeneca'd' twice. Zero side effects.  Well, apart from growing a second head ...  :o ;D

Inspector Knacker

I had the Pfeizer one and have  now finally grown a head...... of lettuce! it came out of my shoulder blades as a small green shoot, so rushed to Urgent Care and the Doc said it could be the just tip of the iceberg.
I'll go now.