Hill resigns

Started by akarjl2, March 16, 2021, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akarjl2

Wonder why? :) :) :) :) :) :)

https://order-order.com/2021/03/16/breaking-mike-hill-resigns-as-labour-hartlepool-mp/

Couldn't resist contributing to the Hartlepool-MK1-forum.....he's been talking to himself ( unchallenged ) for long enough...bless.

Fingers crossed Labour gets the boot and we get a real MP......then again if there's any wheely bins with labours stickers on them...come back Tice have another go lol.
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

akarjl2

diSme

Quote from: akarjl2 on March 16, 2021, 01: PM
Just to refresh everyones mind....

https://order-order.com/2020/03/02/hartlepool-mp-heading-sexual-harassment-hearing/
I strongly suspect that this has something to do with the recent development...
I believe everything and nothing

eddy

Speaking as a labour member, the guy is / was a f***i*g liability.  See also; large sections of the local party

We are up the creek without a paddle until we stop assuming we will win in places like Hartlepool because......  I am at a loss as to how the penny has never dropped

akarjl2

Quote from: diSme on March 16, 2021, 02: PM
Quote from: akarjl2 on March 16, 2021, 01: PM
Just to refresh everyones mind....

https://order-order.com/2020/03/02/hartlepool-mp-heading-sexual-harassment-hearing/
I strongly suspect that this has something to do with the recent development...

No S*** Sherlock ;) - enter Lord MK1 perched on the fence and pontificating about how a similar thing happened 50 years ago in New Zealand or something and how s*** Tice is LOL. Joy of Joys imagine what's going on at the Labmob HQ these days.

akarjl2

Quote from: eddy on March 16, 2021, 03: PM
Speaking as a labour member, the guy is / was a f***i*g liability.  See also; large sections of the local party

We are up the creek without a paddle until we stop assuming we will win in places like Hartlepool because......  I am at a loss as to how the penny has never dropped

Time for a change.......Bong Eyed Looney Party anyone?

eddy

Its really not difficult to beat Labour to be honest, all you have to do is promise to do something, or at least appear to do something and not be a labour party member.  That gets more noticed than if you are a party member and do the same.

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on March 16, 2021, 03: PM
and how s*** Tice is ............
Tice?
Tice who?

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on March 16, 2021, 12: PM

Couldn't resist contributing to the Hartlepool-MK1-forum...

And you sounded so convincing....................

Quote from: akarjl2 on November 29, 2020, 07: PM

Im out of here and wont be posting again- I suggest everyone else ignores you as you have nothing of any value to say about life in this town or anywhere else.

mk1

Quote from: eddy on March 16, 2021, 04: PM
Its really not difficult to beat Labour to be honest,
That was what a lot of people said last time. One local social meeja site went completely overboard with Ticemania and proved how out-of-touch and unrepresentative it was on local voting intentions.

mk1

Quote from: eddy on March 16, 2021, 04: PM
Its really not difficult to beat Labour to be honest, all you have to do is promise to do something, or at least appear to do something and not be a labour party member.  That gets more noticed than if you are a party member and do the same.
You noticed as well?
You can't move without seeing Shane,Ben and personal photographer posing for photos in front of anything 'new' coming to the area and claiming it all as a personal achievement. The SCABs get a gun turret (minus the gun)  and two fat mines? Shane gets a collection of pointy-things. Shane is even  using  phrases 'World Class'. 'jewel in the crown' and 'putting Hartlepool on the map'. Same old political double-speak from the same old partisan political hacks. No matter who you vote for you get a carbon-copy of those they replace.

mk1

Quote from: eddy on March 16, 2021, 03: PM

Wait until you see the circus that is coming to town. Far-far right lunatics have a strong following in Hartlepool and Anne Marie Waters moved her 'For Britain' base to Hartlepool because of these crazies-she feels at home here. Lets see if Tice has another go or if he is too busy campaigning to end masks and lockdown and let the old die  then Tennant will  be allowed have a shot. How about Shane for Conservative candidate?

akarjl2

Awww did you miss me? too tempting and you were getting way with too much :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)- well actually nobody seemed to be challenging anything you said.....and joy of joys the muppet show is back on in Hartlepool can't wait for the political lunacy to start.

Don't worry I'm not spending much time here too busy however not shy of responding when you climb on your fence and start regurgitating irrelevant drivel from years ago.

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on March 16, 2021, 05: PM
How about Shane for Conservative candidate?

Don't think so I think the house of commons bar is shut so no real incentive to get involved.......

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on March 16, 2021, 05: PM
Far-far right lunatics have a strong following in Hartlepool

aka the clowncil?