Hair raising rumour . . .

Started by DRiddle, September 28, 2018, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRiddle

I heard an absolutely hair raising bit of gossip today. . .

Lucy Lass-Tick

DRiddle

Nnoooo, you know me. I'm not one for gossip. I'm sure it'll find it's way into the public domain somehow or other. These things tend to be hard to keep under your hat.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Well, everyone knows that the Post is never afraid to take another scalp ...

fred c

At my age I am thinking about spoiling myself a little...... Anyone have any idea how much a Full Hair Transplant is likely to cost ???????

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: fred c on September 28, 2018, 08: PM
At my age I am thinking about spoiling myself a little...... Anyone have any idea how much a Full Hair Transplant is likely to cost ???????

Save your money fred.  Instead of a hare transplant, I'll get you a rabbbit....you can use the skin to cover up any bald bits (anywhere on your body!) and make a nice casserole with the rest!  As my hair seems to be disappearing from the front  but miraculously appears out of my nose and ears, I am thinking of letting them grow so I can then comb the mop over any bald bits!  Please pass this tip onto anyone who is contemplating a transplant! ::)

Lord Elpus

The boy in a mans body must be a very insecure individual and very difficult to live/work with, all the classic signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder;

Grandiose sense of self-importance. ...
    Lives in a fantasy world that supports their delusions of grandeur. ...
    Needs constant praise and admiration. ...
    Sense of entitlement. ...
    Exploits others without guilt or shame. ...
    Frequently demeans, intimidates, bullies, or belittles others.

Looks like he's also lost a bit of weight which he has in the past but it always goes back on with a vengeance.

It'll hit him hard when he's booted off the gravy train. I almost feel sorry for him, but not quite.

jawsbbc

Quote from: fred c on September 28, 2018, 08: PM
between £3000/6000 the man does well on his and his partners  councillors allowances

Owen Jones

You should try wash and grow it works wonders and it's PERManent without making waves

mk1

He is trying to recreate his salad days-although when that figure last saw a salad is anyone's guess. He must have money because CAB sure did not marry him for his looks or intelligence!

Owen Jones

He's a film star did you not see him in the Goonies   "Hey you guys"

fred c

Not being au fait with hair transplants, I have to wonder where thet transplanted thatch comes from, is it from a 'donor' if not I presumes it comes from the person receiving the transplant.

I then wondered which area of the persons body the hair to be transplanted came from, would it be their arms, legs or chest...if they aren't particularly hirsute, there are only two other areas of the body with hair, their Ar** or their Ochestras Stalls........In either case, would the recipient end up with curly hair on their head. ?

Disgruntled voter

A full head of hair will instantly improve ones obesity,cholesterol, jelly belly , restricted IQ and predisposition to diabetes!!!

Inspector Knacker

A balding chimp receiving an hair transplant would just be an hairier chimp.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

kevplumb

Quote from: Johnny BongoAs my hair seems to be disappearing from the front  but miraculously appears out of my nose and ears, I am thinking of letting them grow so I can then comb the mop over any bald bits!  Please pass this tip onto anyone who is contemplating a transplant! ::)
I've noticed this it doesn't stop growing it just gets lazy  ;D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment