Empathy Unlimited

Started by steveL, September 02, 2017, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: pensionater on September 10, 2017, 04: PM
Riddler5 your definition of a term is 3 months is it ?
I Never mentioned any term, but it soon became apparent it wasn't gonna take even three months to work out he's not going to rock the boat.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

I don't believe it.

Topcat

I notice that the council report contains another catch 22 situation to blame the government for,if they remove the 1% cap on council employees pay it will increase it will increase the budget deficit by £400,000 for each 1% of pay increase so they can blame the Tory cuts for that ,on the other hand if the government keeps the 1% cap on pay they can blame the Tories for reducing the employees living standards. That looks like a win win for the Labour propaganda machine.Of course there is no mention of the councillors 31% pay rise in their age of austerity.

notenoughsaid

To go back to the original photo at the top of this thread I made an interesting observation whilst reading a copy of last Fridays Metro free paper which I picked up on the bus to the town. The photo appears to have been taken at a site used by Infiniti Centre , Newcastle to sell cars .The car in question is not featured however 10 others ranging in price from £29,495 to £10,995 are , all snapped from 100% the same spot give or take an inch or two. The backdrops is common to all. 

In true Labour style the advertised method of payment is 0% finance over 5 years. Nothing changes!!!!! 

mk1

Gotta have the right scarf floating in the slipstream of yer brand new BMW.

Not £300 but a snip at only £165. Maybe I caught the sales?

https://www.harveynichols.com/brand/alexander-mcqueen/217880-skull-print-silk-chiffon-scarf/p2950193/

30% pay rise means you can afford the best.

steveL

always said he was a wannabe Tory
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

DRiddle

Imagine he fun UKIP could have with that in the Victoria ward.

A flyer with all the things people have to pay for since he called the shots. Parking charges in seaton, rubbish dumping at the tip, an emotive picture of an elderly person reaching for their alarm cord . . . next to a picture of the man who pushed all of those things through in his expensive scarf. lol.

You can have that one on me Johnny T.  ;)

Inspector Knacker

Hmmmmm, open top BMW's and fripperies like £165 silk chiffon scarves, a working class hero.

fred c

I can't imagine a thin muffler like that keeping CABS Brass Neck warm......... he is the archetypal Half Crown Millionaire.

kevplumb

Quote from: fred c on October 22, 2017, 08: PM
Talking about 'Brass Necks'........

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/stephen-akers-belcher-1?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Yimbyprojectpage&utm_content=stephen-akers-belcher-1&utm_campaign=projectpage-share-owner&utm_term=a8pYDXvab
jeez he has more front than dolly parton

Quote from: riddler5Hmmmmm, open top BMW's and fripperies like £165 silk chiffon scarves, a working class hero.
my rear end that porky git has never done a days graft in his life
would love to see him climbing a stack or trying to get 23m of steel in a hole
might get his hands dirty  :D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

Inspector Knacker

I wonder how much a designer silk chiffon boiler suit would cost?

kevplumb

Quote from: Riddler5 on October 22, 2017, 09: PM
I wonder how much a designer silk chiffon boiler suit would cost?
shudder to think but as long as its flame retardant and bright orange its allowed

wouldn't last long drilling for the blasters with a CP 11 though  ;D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!

Inspector Knacker

I'd like to see him doing a sea water blow down valve in January.  ;D
That said, what about safety boots? Do they do them sling back in crocodile skin with steel toe caps. Dare say the safety googles would be designer and the safety helmet doubtless a diamond embedded gold Hermes tribute.

kevplumb

Quote from: Riddler5 on October 22, 2017, 09: PM
I'd like to see him doing a sea water blow down valve in January.  ;D
That said, what about safety boots? Do they do them sling back in crocodile skin with steel toe caps. Dare say the safety googles would be designer and the safety helmet doubtless a diamond embedded gold Hermes tribute.

don't forget the ruby  studded ear defenders or the  alpaca boot socks  ;D

if and I mean if that git ever had to work alongside the people he is robbing  he wouldn't last  two mins before somebody hoyed him off a scaffold
after the brawl to decide who  ;D ;D ;)