By-Election

Started by admin, September 12, 2017, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Great Dictator

She's talking out of her bottom, when Akers says aye, they all say aye whether they like it or not.

steveL

well that's what she'telling everyone in Seaton.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Inspector Knacker

Was it 'dispensation' or 'delusion' ?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

kevplumb

aahh a vision by any other name etc  ;)
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

fred c

Mrs Marshalls FB Page raises some questions..... anyone who disagrees is immediately castigated by the Momentumites of the newly formed, 'We are going to take over Hartlepool Labour group'..............good look to them on that

https://www.facebook.com/annmarshallforseaton/videos/vb.1789066944440125/1795113920502094/?type=2&theater&comment_id=1805872332759586&reply_comment_id=1805968902749929&notif_t=video_reply&notif_id=1507231261042081

steveL

My God, did this woman really type this?

"Ann Marshall For Seaton This sounds sensationalist Fred. Your understanding of structure and rules within the Labour Party is lacking. Councillors can vote freely on matters and don't necessarily face any repercussions for going against the whip. I've stated in plain English that I will always speak out on behalf of the people of my ward. Thanks."
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

DRiddle

I had a little look on her page, asked her how many times she defied the Labour whip in her previous 8 years as a councillor and received no answer. Then i posted this video and was banned from the page.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vva_LiTpquw

Interesting also that for having the nerve to ask the question someone chirped up how i only attended 7 full council meetings last year. That's true. There were 8 full council meetings last year and i attended 7, in the 8th i was at an evening parents evening at work.

Also, it's seems PHF etc are now being dubbed 'protest councillors' by Ann and the Labour lot. They're pointing out how protest political groups are ineffective and never achieve anything.

Obviously they're very unware of the history of ...... The Labour Party.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

I just went to have a go commenting on Ann's page and can't
and I am an 'Unknown ' so it must have been locked down.

Dismayed to see a picture of Ann and the MP that won't keep them in check
but happy to campaign with them.
I don't believe it.

steveL

obviously I'm not allowed to comment either

kevplumb

i can  ;D
but not for much longer methinks  ;)
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: steveL on October 06, 2017, 12: AM
My God, did this woman really type this?

"Ann Marshall For Seaton This sounds sensationalist Fred. Your understanding of structure and rules within the Labour Party is lacking. Councillors can vote freely on matters and don't necessarily face any repercussions for going against the whip. I've stated in plain English that I will always speak out on behalf of the people of my ward. Thanks."
why would any normal person have a working knowledge of the 'structures and rules within the Labour Party' ? That's for the geeks and political obsessives.
As for the councillors speaking out freely, ' and don't face any repercussions for going against the whip', how about voting against the whip?
Now she's talking about 'the people of my ward' she hasn't even been elected yet. Deluded.

steveL

I gather toxic Stephen was out 'campaigning' with Ann Marshall in Seaton yesterday. The other candidates will no doubt be delighted to hear it  ::)

kevplumb

Quote from: steveL on October 07, 2017, 10: AM
I gather toxic Stephen was out 'campaigning' with Ann Marshall in Seaton yesterday. The other candidates will no doubt be delighted to hear it  ::)

wonder who was minding the shop ??  ::)

jeffh

I wonder if they'll have the bottle to get her best mate Marjorie to help - maybe Angela can give a hand  ;D

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: kevplumb on October 07, 2017, 11: AM

wonder who was minding the shop ??  ::)
Might be bored with it by now.