For Britain

Started by ReturntoZenda, February 07, 2018, 07: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReturntoZenda

A passing acquaintance of mine posted pics of a flyer he received publicising Anne Marie Waters' latest vehicle, For Britain. Apparently they tried to book Hart Village Hall for a public meeting, but were thankfully refused. They are now reduced to arranging a roadside meeting point in Hart, where interested nazi wannabes will receive directions to the New venue. Two things strike me.... Why Hartlepool, and why Hart Village?

Lucy Lass-Tick

How very, very strange. Could it be that they're hoping to cash in on the (virtual) demise of UKIP? Appreciate that they're rather more extreme but perhaps they see a potential market among the disaffected.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

I saw the leaflet.

First thing it said was don't believe what you have read about us.
I don't believe it.

mk1

Quote from: ReturntoZenda on February 07, 2018, 07: AM
. Why Hartlepool, and why Hart Village?

The first is obvious. Hartlepool was seen (by UKIP) to be one of its best chances of a gaining an MP. Obviously the scouse Harradin walked off with a copy of the UKIP membership/Mailing list and is trying to form a base for her and her bestie mate  Tommy Robinson to cause more problems.
Talking of harradins did everyone see that Katie Hopkins collapsed in South Africa after taking ketamine?
Not long afterwards she was arrested and banned from the country.

mk1

Here is the spokesman for Anne Marie's new Party...............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=pJWooxgbmLs

Admin note: This clip contains strong language & many will find it offensive

cobaltman60

Who is this likely to offend apart from jihadists,militant muslims and globalists..The man is talking sense and his passion needs to be magnified a hundred-fold to repel the cancer that is infecting this country.

admin

Quote from: cobaltman60 on February 08, 2018, 06: PM
Who is this likely to offend apart from jihadists,militant muslims and globalists..The man is talking sense and his passion needs to be magnified a hundred-fold to repel the cancer that is infecting this country.

An unwelcome post, Cobaltman60 - perhaps The Hartlepool Post's best response to this is 'no comment'.

kevplumb

Quote from: cobaltman60 on February 08, 2018, 06: PM
at risk of being banned son i agree
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

Johnny Bongo

He's obviously forgotten about the British Empire...when 'we' took over a large percentage of the world AND tried to 'educate' the savages with our Christianity!  If he wants to get to the root cause of many of the issues he's raised, I would suggest to look no further than the Governments of the USA, the UK, Israel, etc...who seem to take great delight in obliterating towns, cities and populations in the Middle East!

mk1

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on February 08, 2018, 10: PM
He's obviously forgotten about the British Empire...
Check his other videos out. I am being polite when I say he is as thick as mince and has no connection with reality.