STAINCLIFFE BRIAN MORTON

Started by jawsbbc, April 22, 2017, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jawsbbc

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW BRIAN MORTON  IS STILL INVOLVED WITH THE STAINCLIFFE reading all the  horror stories about the hillcarter eugines staincliffe ect ect 
19 April at 19:05
I have been staying at this hotel on and off for 34 years. Our recent stay has been dreadful. We had heard rumours that the hotel was in trouble and I rang the hotel three times and was reassured that our stay would be seamless and comfortable. There was no mention at all that the hotel had gone in to liquidation. What is even worse is that the current owner who has pushed the hotel in to this sorry state is now sitting on the board of directors in the new company who have taken it over, and frankly its dirty and falling apart. (I have attached photos). http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/.../stain... Brian Morton should seriously be ashamed of himself and more importantly HE SHOULD BE THERE HELPING HIS STAFF. These people are fire fighting complaints that he should be dealing with. He is operating with skeleton staff, there isn't enough stock for customer demand and the hotel is filthy. He has stated in the Hartlepool Mail that he will honour any bookings for weddings and other events. If you have a booking here at this moment in time, then you need to be seriously worried. It could turn the most important day of your life in to the worst! If you are staying at the hotel this is what you should expect to find: Tired and demoralised staff Skeleton staff and long wait times Dirty bed frames without valences Cobwebs and dead flies on the window sills Stained fabric and worn out chairs to sit on Curtains that are falling down from the rails Cheap shampoo and shower gels that you are expected to share with other customers Broken shower units Cold water from the bath and shower No fruit or cereal at breakfast time I don't think we will ever stay here again, or at least whilst that m**r*n has any involvement in it.
Why has he not been shut down why has hbc allowed him to carry on
latest on the staincliffe facebook page

jawsbbc

staincliffe hotel last week