Pamela Hargreaves exonerated

Started by Lord Elpus, August 21, 2013, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Elpus

Report by the Regeneration Services Committee completely exonerates Cllr Pamela Hargreaves of any wrong doing.

This report was commissioned after the last council meeting to investigate the spurious,  vexatious comments made by CAB at the last Council Meeting specifically about Cllr Pamela Hargreaves.  Which he knew had been investigated, two years ago.

The report exonerates Cllr Pamela Hargreaves on every conceivable level and shows the extent to which there was not a word of truth in CAB's comments about Cllr Hargeaves in his very personal and distasteful attack on her integrity.

Will CAB apologies for this?  Will he show leadership?  Will a herd of Tamworths fly over the Kremlin in close formation?

The Great Dictator

Hes such a ******, if he knew about this why didn't he report it 2 years ago.

stokoe

how much more crap will our so called leader dish out and get away with it.glad for ms hargreaves.

fred c

What an Odious Sneek this "man" is, I just wonder how long he would survive in a Private Sector environment......

Will he make a Public Apology to Ms Hargreaves ? I don`t think  it matters if he does or not, the Important thing is that he has made a Complete Tw*t of himself again & Ms Hargreaves has been completely vindicated.

On the other side of the coin......... If i was her Husband, i wouldn`t let it Lie at that.

TSteels

Does Hartlepool Post? Will you publish it in full so we can all read?

steveL

I've been giving A-B's spiteful utterings another listen - he really seems to have gone over the bitchy top here. I doubt he'll apologise and appears willing to say absolutely anything; true, false or entirely fabricated - whatever the moment requires.

After 11 years of HTH and with everything that's going on - it really does look like HBC has finally hit rock bottom.

Have another listen - Akers-Belcher's speech (on its own this time)

http://www.hartlepoolpost.co.uk
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

Let Mr & Mrs Brash battle it out with Mr & Mrs Ackers Belcher- I will fight the winner............

fred c

Quote from: steveL on August 21, 2013, 04: PM
I've been giving A-B's spiteful utterings another listen - he really seems to have gone over the bitchy top here. I doubt he'll apologise and appears willing to say absolutely anything; true, false or entirely fabricated - whatever the moment requires.

After 11 years of HTH and with everything that's going on - it really does look like HBC has finally hit rock bottom.

Have another listen - Akers-Belcher's speech (on its own this time)

http://www.hartlepoolpost.co.uk

OMG............. Openess, Transparency, Selflessness.................. The man can`t help himself, he really is living in the third dimension, he has lost all credibility & should seriously consider his position not only as "The Dear Leader" but as a councillor.

Lord Elpus

I understand one of the SCAB's was questioning the validity of Peter Devlin's report on the Pamela Hargreaves allegations in the Regen Committee this morning.

Talk about being unable to accept the truth. 

testing times

This doesn't surprise me at all. It fits in perfectly well with the character of the A-Bs.

Land Phil

That pair make up for not having any lady parts in the house by acting like lady parts.