Wilcox Moves to Put Manor Residents Into Liquidation

Started by marky, August 09, 2013, 12: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaffa

An email has been sent to CAB asking for a full investigation into where the money has gone but has not replied as was expected if needs be it will be took further up as far as possible this woman is not getting away with what she had done and is just left to continue doing

fred c

Quote from: jaffa on August 23, 2013, 09: AM
An email has been sent to CAB asking for a full investigation into where the money has gone but has not replied as was expected if needs be it will be took further up as far as possible this woman is not getting away with what she had done and is just left to continue doing

Don`t know how "High Up" you hope to go ?, but i can tell you with certainty that an email was sent to The Borough Solicitor, cc`d to the CEO of HBC & Supt G Gudgeon, senior Officer in Hartlepool, with regards to MRA & requesting that the police be involved.

I like yourself & many others are dumbfounded as to why this Scandal has been allowed to continue without the police being asked to look into things.

The very least that could be done is for a Comprehensive Audit to be undertaken by HBC into the accounts of MRA immediately, we have already seen with the Phoenix Centre scandal that things were allowed to continue for far to long & in effect the Council Tax Payers via HBC bailed them out to no avail.

The same situation should not be allowed to happen again............. Council Tax should not be used to Bail Out MRA.............. our council might attempt to paper over the Obvious Scandal at MRA, but a Full & Public Inquiry should be conducted into what has gone on at MRA & WCN/E,  & "Every Penny" that has gone through the hands of MRA Management should be accounted for.

seaton

Quote from: kipperdip on August 22, 2013, 09: PM
Can I say to Seaton that I was following his arguments regarding apathy etc right up to the point where he reckoned that more power to the Marxist Trade Union leaderships was the solution.
You will notice I said TU leaderships and not rank and file memberships being part of the poisonous mix that lies at the core of our present ills.
For Seaton to propose an increase in Trade Union power as the solution shows that he hasn't understood the problems we face as a trading democracy.

It's very reminiscent of the time when Labour's GE campaign slogan was, "Labour is the answer".
This evoked the response - "If Labour is the answer, it must have been a f****ng stupid question".

There is no silver bullet to resolve the questions of apathy or anything else in this complex problem, but giving increased powers to the Marxist dinosaurs of the TUC is definitely NOT part of the solution.

I am not advocating a return to the old days, the unions had to be curbed but Thatcher went too far, wont go down that road.
i was pointing out about the lack of `grass roots` politicians, nowadays it s university and straight into politics with out having `served there time`so they have no idea what its like on the outside world.

mk1

Quote from: kipperdip on August 23, 2013, 03: PM

With virtually all TU leaders - Len McLuskey, Bob Crow specifically being either current or former Communist Party members perhaps you'll acknowledge that this presents a real danger to our country.

I think the real danger is those people with a history of activity in far right neo-Nazi groups.

Were you not an active  member of many  such groups and  have had personal contact with the likes of Colin Jordan?
Were you not a member of one group that had some of it's activists jailed for fire-bombing synagogues in London in the early 1960's.

Did you not actively  campaign under a banner saying  'keep Rhodesia White"?

To all who think  'why drag up the past'.

I refer them to this man's  quote at the start of the post  where he 'drags up the past'.

Sauce/Gander, glass houses/stones etc.

mk1

Quote from: kipperdip on August 23, 2013, 03: PM

Especially if this fact is hidden from the electorate (and also very many TU members) by a servile press and media - most notably The BBC.

Quite the most stupid claim every made.

A simple Google of the Words 'Bob Crowe, Communist' brings up so many hits you have to wonder why the poster is reduced to such blatant distortion of the facts.
Crowe is a favoutite target of the right-wing thug who corrupted the entire UK establishment and reduced the Police to his own private agency(one Rupert Murdoch) and hardly a week goes by without a claim along the lines that Crowe was born because a DNA scraping from Hitlers skull was injected into a pregnant mummified (my joke-geddit?) Eva Peron on 6th June 1966 to create the new anti-christ!
Indeed if you google any of those named with the word communist you will find stories from every UK newspaper. I am at a loss to understand this blatant attempt to deceive.

not4me

Just think about the timings. I believe the audit report was publuished in June and yet, as Steve says, Wilcox was already talking to the liquidation people in May. So when the audit report was being discussed, shouldn't Wilcox or SAB have told the rest of the council and the auditors about Absolute Recovery? I'm assuming that the auditors didn't know because if they had they would surely have included this little nugget of information in their report?

All of the effort seems to be going into keeping the public in the dark.

not4me

oh dear, another case of all roads lead to the Treaty of Rome

The origins of all of this may well be Brussels KD, but you spoil a good point by taking it to the nth degree. The immediate problem is the perverse and totally political way that Hart was selected as the prefered site. Sure, people can spend years trying to get the Government, or the EU for that matter, to change the policy or we can take the view that, for the moment, we're stuck with it and all we can do now is to ensure that it's implemented fairly and impartially. In our case, it wasn't and that's were the battle lines must be drawn.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Heaven help Hartlepool - the town is in free fall, but instead of pulling together to try to sort things out the right vs left bickering starts!

Now about Madame Wilcox & her merry acolytes - are we wasting our time, or is it still evolving around us? Answers on a postcard please ...

Vincent

Quote from: Kitchnstauff on August 22, 2013, 03: PM
I have been commenting on this forum for some time now about the crisis hit MRA and the actions of the so called manager of the association A Wilcox; the posts I write are factual and have a lot of weight behind them; the posts themselves have had a lot of good comments!

But I now find myself wondering if any of this is getting through to the people who can actually do something about her and the trustees/management committee or is it just falling on deaf ears?

Over the last weeks the Hartlepool Mail has been full of stories about how Wilcox is putting MRA into liquidation and debtors are calling meetings to arrange payments, which! Apparently she did not attend?? So why is it that not only the trustees of this organisation but the local council/councillors are letting her spend thousands of taxpayers pounds on the refurbishment of MRA, surely this money can be utilised to pay the HMRC for none payment of tax and NI for the remainder of its employees who are now in turmoil with the HMRC about it.

Can this woman be so vane as to think she can carry on flouting the law in its entirety or does she know something we don't?

A saying comes to mind "give a person enough rope etc." well I think Wilcox has had more than her fair share, it's time to call in the hangman.

Short answer is YES - wonder what the new councillor has to say about it all .....silence

Vincent

The master puppeteer is behind all this and still walks the streets with impunity

mk1

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on August 23, 2013, 04: PM
Heaven help Hartlepool - the town is in free fall, but instead of pulling together to try to sort things out the right vs left bickering starts!

Who is the 'left wing 'poster?

If you mean me then I expressed no support for anyone. I pointed out the person trying hard to introduce such a left-right  fight is not entirely without motive.

He posted outright lies and I pointed out where his errors lay.

Frankly the repeated efforts to inject 'Europe' and 'Marxism' into every friggin  topic are  becoming a problem.  Silly conspiracy theories down our throats at every opportunity.
I am not the only one to remark about this obsession............................

Lucy Lass-Tick

I wasn't calling anyone left or right per se MK1 - merely pointing out that this was getting way off topic

jimbo

Its all quiet on the Western Front, Wonder if the 4 b 4 is still removing things from the backdoor at MRA????  :D

fred c

Quote from: jimbo on August 25, 2013, 02: PM
Its all quiet on the Western Front, Wonder if the 4 b 4 is still removing things from the backdoor at MRA????  :D

Surely You Jest..................

They are only "Making Use" of the "2 Months Of Grace" given to them by HBC.

I can tell you for 100% certainty........ Tom Mitchell is fully aware of what is going on with MRA.

Hartlepudlion

Yes fred we all hope that Mr Mitchell is going to do great things on our behalf. However, I wouldn't hold out too much hope re how MR is run/managed. I understand that his brief is how the Cllrs are involved in the letting of contracts. Thus how badly/fraudently MR is run is probably outside his brief. Let us hope it isn't and he can do something about it. Have the Charities Commission been informed and are they taking action?