Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Mr Mister

Alan Barclay it is then :(

His good for 800-85 votes..
Tom Hind 350 tops..
Mandy Loynes 150 tops..
Mick Stevens not enough..

If UKIP & The Tories had taken a lay down this time around, P.H.F. wouldn't have come second with about 523 votes.

So with all the huffing and puffing on here, Chris's bitch has mugged you all.

This might have been Fred's time to have a go!

steveL

Just as an addendum to that last post. I gather one hapless trio made the mistake of knocking on the door of the guy who won the last tribunal and when told that his household would not be voting Labour because of the MR scandal Marj let slip that he wasn't the only one to have said that ....

If Labour think it's going to be such a walkover then you have to ask yourself why they have started so early - they actually started weeks ago - and why are they dragging Iain Wright in - that's the same Iain Wright who recently said that the running of the council was noting to do with him.

I also hear that Allan Barclay was the only name put forward for selection which is unheard of in Manor. There's usually something of a stampede as it's generally regarded as Labour's safest seat.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Mr Mister

Come on Steve, I know it's Saturday night but you can't be that drunk!!

The Labour machine is going to roll over them all.

THINK LAND SLIDE!

not4me

All of this sniping at PHF has me thinking.
Over the last months I haven't heard anything at all from the Tory camp on the scandalous situation at Manor Residents, not a peep!
On the other hand, we 've had Labour moving from complete denial to running away like their arses were on fire when things got too hot to stick around even though both SAB and Beck as Trustees were the only ones in a position to directly do something about Wilcox by getting the Trustees together and sacking her.
It seems to me that PHF are the only ones to come out of this with any credit having pushed the call for both the audits and for the public inquiry into councillor interests. Was it not also PHF who went in the paper telling us all the truth about the Peer Group report and of how the original HBC Press Release had been a whitewash? And was it not PHF who were the only party to speak up and oppose the curtailing of public questions at council meetings?
Yes they may only have 5 councillors but I'd say that they've been punching above their weight ever since PHF appeared in the council.

steveL

Interesting that the Manor has been blessed with lots of council workers visibly out and about tidying up grass verges and the like in the last couple of weeks - work normally done in the winter period. Has someone been dipping into their war chests prior to the by-election?
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Mr Mister

What happened to A.W. war chest?

Was it spent?

fred c

Just had the Tory Leaflet through my door for the Manor Election I have to say there wasn`t a lot of Positive Tory Bumph in it.

Rather.... RMW has had several digs at PHF on the leaflet, no doubt it is another of Raymonds pay backs to his "Friends" Christopher & Ste.(They Love him as The Ceremonial Mayor)

Considering what has been going on with Manor Residents & WCN/E in the last 12 months or so, you have to wonder why Raymond hasn`t put more effort into getting a Tory Councillor elected......... rather than  concentrating on "Not Getting" a PHF councillor elected..... another example of his unstinting support for "The Dear Leader & The Mob"....not that we need one of course.

Mr Mister

Hang on a minute Fred, Ray natural competitor would be PHF so why should he want to help them?

He's got it cosy, like it or not, with Labour, no point rocking that boat, when he has no chance of winning the Manor.

steveL

This leaflet is a knock out....poor Mandy Loynes hardly gets a look-in, pushed aside as she is by Wells' obsession with Lilley.

Hardly surprising really, but this leaflet reads more like a Labour leaflet than one intended to get a Tory candidate elected.

There are definite similarities here with CAB's obsession with Brash

mo the lawn

Nice leaflet shame the facts are wrong the remarks about PHF are all false so might have to stand on the nawtey step for  a long time

DRiddle

I can't see her polling more than 30 votes. It could be an all time low percentage.

fred c

Quote from: Mr Mister on August 07, 2013, 04: PM
Hang on a minute Fred, Ray natural competitor would be PHF so why should he want to help them?

He's got it cosy, like it or not, with Labour, no point rocking that boat, when he has no chance of winning the Manor.

Exactly......... he would rather Labour win the seat, even though what has been going on at MRA & WCN/E is a scandal.

Lets face it, he hasn`t exactly been clamouring for any changes to the manager or the system that is operating there.

The Great Dictator

The Tories would not win the seat even if Myra Hindley stood for Labour, PHF should be milking this and should win it by using good literature in the postbox, if they don't they might as well disband.

Mr Mister

T.G.D.

Bang on the money your post I think!

Fred, why on earth would Raymondo "I might not be true blue, as the Scabs are turning me pink" Wells want to help PHF ..  it was only the other month, that some fella was giving him grief, because he spat his dummy out over a couple of chairmanships he quite fancied.

I can't stand Labour nonsense, they are a pack of ***** but PHF can't be trusted to walk my dog either.

At least Tom Hind is a stand up guy, wants the best for the town and the people in it, if anything, PHF ought to step aside and let the man make a difference.