Wilcox Moves to Put Manor Residents Into Liquidation

Started by marky, August 09, 2013, 12: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaffa

Charity commisions have been contacted on few occasions by diffrwnt ppl all I can say is wait for her falling from her  ;D ;D ;Dso called POWER !!!!

testing times

The biggest mystery to me is why the police have so far shown no interest. I think that should be of real concern to everyone.

DRiddle

Absolute guff from Barclay by way of a letter on page 8.

jimbo

5 Mins ago on Carol Jeffries facebook (treasurer of MRA) "BURGER VAN FOR SALE"

DRiddle

I'll written a response to it and sent it to The Mail. Hopefully they'll print it later this week. Let's just say I didn't agree with Mr Barclay.

fred c

Quote from: DRiddle on August 26, 2013, 03: PM
I'll written a response to it and sent it to The Mail. Hopefully they'll print it later this week. Let's just say I didn't agree with Mr Barclay.

Most of us don`t purchase The Mail...... lol

Wheres the copy of "The Engineer`s" letter..... & ... Is it Coherent

DRiddle

I can't bring myself to scan it or type it out. Reading it once was enough to induce nausea.

Basically it's a glowing eulogy of 'Our Ste', Marjorie 'unique service' James, and the whole Labour lot.

The bit that I will type out is where he writes

QuoteWinning a 56 per cent share of the vote, in spite of certain opposition's negative campaigning for what I see as feeble attempts to vilify past and present Labour Councillors

By that I assume he means the 'past' one who broke a multitude of tax and employment laws, the one who's also on bail for too many alleged criminal offences to mention, the one who has driven a charity in receipt of literally millions of pounds to the brink of bankruptcy and.... the two or three present ones who did nothing to stop it, and have said little or nothing since running away from their responsibilities.

'Vilify' means 'to speak ill of', 'to slander' or 'to defame'.

It's usually a word people throw around to describe when someone is saying something that is NOT true.

I wonder which part of the MRA scandal identified by the council's own auditors, a judge, 4 employment tribunals and an insolvency company Allan seems to think isn't true.

Come on Christopher, take his pen and paper away from him please.

mk1

Barclay letter in today's Mail

THE support I have received is testimony to the hard work and commitment devoted to the residents of Manor House ward by my Labour colleagues.
Winning a 56 per cent share of the vote, in spite of certain opposition's negative campaigning and for what I see as feeble attempts to vilify past and present Labour councillors, this only proved to endorse the communities' confidence and trust in the new governance arrangements at Hartlepool Borough Council.
  Although the tum-out was low, which can be expected in a by-election, the result of a 3-1 majority over our nearest rivals was evidence to the fact that the Labour Party in Hartlepool is the only political party with a manifesto and vision for our great town.   
I would like to thank Stephen Akers-Belcher, my agent, for all the hard work that he has done because, without him, this success would not have been possible, ; and also to Marjorie James who has been a mainstay at every point in the election.
I would also take this opportunity to thank all those that have helped me, too many to mention now but I will thank them personally later.
Lastly my thanks to the residents of Manor.House ward for their support and having the faith to back me.
I will not fail them and will work closely with Stephen, Marjorie and my Labour colleagues to make the ward a safe and happy ward to live . Thank you all.

George

I struggle to understand why the town allows these people to do what they do, time after time, crap year on crap year, useless decision after useless decision.  ::)

bimbo 1

This robbing sod has took the money took the p--- and nose she rubs our nose in it she must be accountable to some one it stinks if you ask me

mo the lawn

It now seems that the nice new councilor was at a BBQ this weekend at MRA  so is that how to say thank you for voting for me but i know how my bread is buttered.; Bet he didnt mention that on doorsteps when begging for votes. How can MRA have a BBQ with no money  are they now in league with farmfoods as well .

jimbo

Any sign of the bailiffs going in yet????? What is the delay ????? :D :D

Hartlepudlion

I gather that the letter in the Mail was the same as his election address after the count. Smells of the two ABs and Edwin.