Now Richardson Vets facebook

Started by steveL, May 03, 2013, 07: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Hearing that Carl Richardson had objected to some of the comments on Paul Thompson Facebook page made by PT followers and contacted FB to have them removed. never saw them myself but I gather they've now been re-posted. Anyone get to see them?

These people are way out of control - they'll be going through our wheelie bins next
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

I don`t think Carl will be the one to "Rummage" through the Wheelie Bins........ thats a job for one of the serfs.... Barclayyyyyyyyyyyy Atttenshunnnnnnn

for fawkes sake

Clearly this is another step towards adopting the North Korean model. Some would see this as another affront to democracy, which it is, of course. However, I also see these continuous moves as a sign of a political group in total dissarray and willing to engage in any tactics to preserve its position but not clever enough to see that they are actually having the reverse effect.
"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."

The Great Dictator

And HTH vets its contributors, just as corrupt as Labour.

Wilton

Does HTH vet contributors? I must have been busy when they did my assesment.

The Great Dictator

They do, but only because i keep swearing and making homophobic remarks about prominent politicians  :)

admin

I think it goes without saying that, DDOS attacks apart, some would love to see the site taken down for their own reasons and it's important that we don't give them grounds to do so.

The forum isn't monitored 24/7, so we have to rely on people being sensible in what they post. On occasions, people get carried away and when this turns into a habit we have little choice but to put their posts on pre-mod so that we can check them before they appear on the open forum.

Recent changes in legislation make individual posters personally responsible for their posts so there is also an element of protecting posters from themselves.