Angie made Private Eye this week....................

Started by mk1, May 02, 2013, 07: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Am I the only one who noticed or have I missed the  thread!

Lucy Lass-Tick

Ooh ... hadn't heard about this ... what did Private Eye say?

mk1

Lucy Lass-Tick

Thank you mk1 ... we're living in interesting times ...

fred c

Cheers mk1............. someone obviously dropped a mail to Private Eye, Hartlepools becoming a regular Talking Point...........  thanks to Wilcox & the rest of "The Mob"

grim reaper

Now if THAT doesn't tell our barrister friend all that stinks to high heaven regarding the self-serving morons running our council...nothing will.   :o

However, I still feel we will receive a,
"The Councillors admit certain aspects could have been handled better.
They have taken the points on-board raised by Mr Mitchell and every effort will be pursued to ensure nothing like this happens again.
They all look forward to serving the people of Hartlepool as usual, especially the deserving residents of Owton Manor and West View.
A new charity has been set up to ensure the latest £500,000 grant is spent in the best way possible.
To this end, 6 councillors have removed themselves from the stresses of the council chamber and booked rooms in Slaley Hall Hotel, where they hope to thrash out the grant allocation particulars."

No the wonder they ensured the inquiry would be hog tied by keeping costs to £20,000.  :(

steveL

Totally missed this one...at this rate maybe they should give the town its own column
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Has anybody forwarded the articles from Private Eye to Mr Mitchell ?
I don't believe it.

norfolkngoode

>:(   You honestly couldnt make this stuff up........But then..... Maybe the brainless morons are using their positions as councillors to try and generate publicity for the town?....... And being incapable of doing anything for the good of it, they are simply following the old Andrew Oldham philosophy that there is no such thing as bad publicity.......................But then maybe not  ;)  ;D
'They don't like it up em'

smileyjoiner

I wonder if Linda Goodings been paid yet. Angie wilcox should hang her head in shame

steveL

Heard Angie was in court again this morning. She's seen there so frequently these days I'm wonderng if she's got a job as a cleaner  :o
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

Difficult to hang your head when its attached to your body by a "Brass Neck"