Quietly Does It . . .

Started by steveL, April 28, 2013, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Whatever CAB is saying publicly prior to the public enquiry, a little birdy tells me that he has ever-so-quietly joined a rather long list of others and resigned as a Director of Who Cares (NE) - a clear sign that he sees Kingons off the starboard bow
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

Quote from: steveL on April 28, 2013, 05: PM
Whatever CAB is saying publicly prior to the public enquiry, a little birdy tells me that he has ever-so-quietly joined a rather long list of others and resigned as a Director of Who Cares (NE) - a clear sign that he sees Kingons off the starboard bow

He won`t be able to climb out of the Cesspit that easily, the whole question of the conduct surrounding the awarding of the £640,000 to Who Cares (N/E) is there for all to see.

By him chucking in his directorship now, when the Game is up, is a bit Like the Captain of The Titanic handing over command to the 1st Officer when the ship was halfway to the bottom of the Atlantic.

If any one Issue should alert Mr T Mitchell to what has been going on at HBC it is the awarding of the cash to Who Cares (N/E)..........

Can someone remind me, who was the Chair of the Committe that gave the go-ahead for it ??? ??? ???

whatabouthisthen

What about Ged? Any others departing the voluntary sector?

mk1

Jason a new director?
Isn't that the man with a history of dodging bills and not paying employees?
Was he kicked out of the Specials for abusing the post?

fred c

He seemed to think it was ok to put a convicted Stalking Offender back on Air with Radio Hartlepool.

There was also something about 2 women who did work for RH not getting paid from what i remember.

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/pair-sue-radio-hartlepool-over-10-000-debt-1-3568526