The Teletubbies.

Started by Inspector Knacker, July 09, 2021, 06: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

It's a laugh this, but sarcastically and tongue firmly in cheek, I'm a bit baffled as to why the Teletubbies have been rolled out to feature in a campaign to increase the vaccination take up by 'revealing' they've had both jabs.
Now, as their target age group is the under fives, I see little relevance, unless even the under fives now being considered for a jab?......No, of course not.
I can only assume therefore it's aimed at those adults who actually think stuffed dolls qualify for two jabs and should under normal circumstances be sectioned.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

akarjl2

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on July 09, 2021, 06: AM
It's a laugh this, but sarcastically and tongue firmly in cheek, I'm a bit baffled as to why the Teletubbies have been rolled out to feature in a campaign to increase the vaccination take up by 'revealing' they've had both jabs.
Now, as their target age group is the under fives, I see little relevance, unless even the under fives now being considered for a jab?......No, of course not.
I can only assume therefore it's aimed at those adults who actually think stuffed dolls qualify for two jabs and should under normal circumstances be sectioned.

Oddly when I read the title of the post I immediately thought of Mr n Mrs Hacking Belching.......
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Tee_Ess_25er

Quote from: akarjl2 on July 09, 2021, 06: AM
Oddly when I read the title of the post I immediately thought of Mr n Mrs Hacking Belching.......

You mean this isn't about them?

Inspector Knacker

Funnily enough, I was thinking the same thing as I wrote it. ;D
They could always apply to live the Tubbytronic Superdome, but they'd want changes shortly after moving in and you can bet the 'Voice Trumpets' will be 'replaced' by a more Dumpy and Blockhead friendly clique.
It'll end in tears.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

diSme

I believe everything and nothing