The Trueman Show - cancelled

Started by ReturntoZenda, July 25, 2018, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Wallace has wilted when Carl hit back at his  accidental exposure of the way politics work in Hartlepool. He is currently prostrating himself on Katie's page

Original:
https://www.facebook.com/councillorkatietrueman/posts/509526056135726?comment_id=509864126101919&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D

Katie, so sorry. Back when I was a member elements of Victoria Ward attempted to boot Cllr Pam Hargreaves, an attempt organised by a fellow Councillor in favour of his partner. Sometimes being a good councillor comes second to your face sitting, or to being a donkey when it comes to falling in line.
In my 20+ years in the Party, so much young talent fell by the wayside

Forced apology after Carl got to him:

Katie seems to me to be a hardworking councillor and I was pleased to vote for her as a Victoria resident.
However, I write to apologise to Carl Richardson, who I mistakenly suspected of being complicit on this thread.
They say it takes a big man (person) to admit they're wrong, which is not normally me. Except today.
I accept this is not the case: but slightly in my defence I remember you as the kingmaker in Victoria Ward and Jackson before that, where nothing happened without your blessing.
Nevertheless, Carl, sorry comrade.

https://www.facebook.com/councillorkatietrueman/posts/509526056135726?comment_id=512217849199880&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R%22%7D

mk1

Interesting comment on Katie's page and Katie has liked it so she must agree.

https://www.facebook.com/councillorkatietrueman/posts/511381502616848?comment_id=511847669236898&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R0%22%7D

The problem in Hpool is there are a lot of older people who think being a cllr & extra income is an add on to their superannuated pension from Council anyway. When the whole of UK is going Corbyn Left Hpool moves back to their hey day Mandelson right.
But ignore electorate at their peril some believe eg Owton Manor residents will vote for anything with a Labour Rose on it. Hmmm I wont vote for someone who doesnt know what Universal Credit is or the bedroom tax doesnt effect middle class home-owners so its a non issue.
Its time for you follow the MP list anyway sooner rather than later nationally
good luck

I wonder who the 'older people who think being a cllr & extra income is an add on to their superannuated pension from Council'  are?

BresslawoffoftheBunker

stop being cryptic.   Say what you mean.     

mk1

Quote from: BresslawoffoftheBunker on July 27, 2018, 11: PM
stop being cryptic.   Say what you mean.   
I know this playbook.
I have left the building.

BresslawoffoftheBunker

As shallow and hollow as those you criticise

fred c

Quote from: mk1 on July 27, 2018, 10: PM
Wallace has wilted when Carl hit back at his  accidental exposure of the way politics work in Hartlepool. He is currently prostrating himself on Katie's page

Original:
https://www.facebook.com/councillorkatietrueman/posts/509526056135726?comment_id=509864126101919&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D

Katie, so sorry. Back when I was a member elements of Victoria Ward attempted to boot Cllr Pam Hargreaves, an attempt organised by a fellow Councillor in favour of his partner. Sometimes being a good councillor comes second to your face sitting, or to being a donkey when it comes to falling in line.
In my 20+ years in the Party, so much young talent fell by the wayside

Forced apology after Carl got to him:

Katie seems to me to be a hardworking councillor and I was pleased to vote for her as a Victoria resident.
However, I write to apologise to Carl Richardson, who I mistakenly suspected of being complicit on this thread.
They say it takes a big man (person) to admit they're wrong, which is not normally me. Except today.
I accept this is not the case: but slightly in my defence I remember you as the kingmaker in Victoria Ward and Jackson before that, where nothing happened without your blessing.
Nevertheless, Carl, sorry comrade.

https://www.facebook.com/councillorkatietrueman/posts/509526056135726?comment_id=512217849199880&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R%22%7D

If comrade Wallace has known comrade Richardson that long, perhaps the comrade can tell us when the comrade last had a job. ?

Inspector Knacker

Storming the Winter Palace, or possibly ambling up to check on it's progres?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

kevplumb

Quote from: fred cIf comrade Wallace has known comrade Richardson that long, perhaps the comrade can tell us when the comrade last had a job. ?
i heard he was a joiners mate on the ark  :D :D :D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

Stig of the Seaton Dump

I don't get it, Cranny is the toxic one but has been saved ?

I don't believe it.

mk1

Quote from: Stig of the Seaton Dump on July 28, 2018, 07: PM

If you make sure all your ex-wives and kids are doing the selecting and employ them all on various bogus Council schemes-it's easy!

jeffh

Quote from: Stig of the Seaton Dump on July 28, 2018, 07: PM
According to Dave Riddle there are plans a foot to deal with him

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: kevplumb on July 28, 2018, 02: PM
Quote from: fred cIf comrade Wallace has known comrade Richardson that long, perhaps the comrade can tell us when the comrade last had a job. ?
He got paid off as even the workforce had to go in two by two and finding another one was beyond even God.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

kevplumb

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on July 30, 2018, 08: AM
Quote from: kevplumb on July 28, 2018, 02: PM
He got paid off as even the workforce had to go in two by two and finding another one was beyond even God.

;D ;D ;D ;D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

DRiddle

Reports of mad dog and the child in the mans body in the HBC members lounge frantically calling Labour Party members and offering to drive them to tonight's meeting. Tonight they decide on who gets the nod to stand for Paul Becks seat and they're desperate to try to make the candidate 'pro-SCAB'.

jeffh

Quote from: DRiddle on July 30, 2018, 01: PM
Reports of mad dog and the child in the mans body in the HBC members lounge frantically calling Labour Party members and offering to drive them to tonight's meeting. Tonight they decide on who gets the nod to stand for Paul Becks seat and they're desperate to try to make the candidate 'pro-SCAB'.
It may be academic as I think a strong Independent would take the seat - reducing the Labour majority to 3