There's another big fight tonight at Wembley 😃

jawsbbc

Alan Clark GETTING TOLD ABOUT HIS OWN ON FACEBOOK PAGE
7 hrs ·
Mirror.co.uk
·
UKIP bringing more shame to Hartlepool

Fight breaks out outside UKIP meeting
A woman is heard shouting "You're not going to attack me," and "there was no need for that, no need whatsoever" as footage of the brawl is posted on Twitter
MIRROR.CO.UK
LikeShow More ReactionsCommentShare
6 6
1 share
Comments
Nicola Gibson
Nicola Gibson How embarrassing 🙈
Like · Reply · 7 hrs
Christopher-gorse Anna-swift
Christopher-gorse Anna-swift How's that ukip's fault. They can't be blamed for the action of the public who attended a speech, could have easily been a labour event that 2 interbreed Mongolian c***s decided to crash, but hey ho that's politics I suppose it's any excuse to dish another party hoping to pull a few towards your own 😂
Like · Reply · 1 · 7 hrs
Faye Rebecca
Faye Rebecca But it wasn't...
Like · Reply · 1 · 7 hrs
Mark Bate
Mark Bate Because the kind of people who vote UKIP are roused by the party's deeply abrasive rhetoric...and this is the result.
Like · Reply · 6 hrs
Stuart Hare
Stuart Hare considering we voted in a monkey and then had a mayor on official duties while to sick to turn up to court. this is the least of our towns worries. :P
Like · Reply · 6 hrs

Choose File
Andy Cave
Andy Cave Labour have been embarrassing this town for years
Like · Reply · 3 · 7 hrs
Christopher-gorse Anna-swift
Christopher-gorse Anna-swift I agree andy, done f*c* all but rob a working class of its industry's from day one. Shafted steel, shafted coal, dwindles the nhs, dwindles the UK economy on cold & callous wars it's about time some leaders & priministers stood trial for war crimes. I personally wouldn't p**s on labour the southern establishment not intrested in the north only intrested in the higher class higher cost of living areas.
Like · Reply · 7 hrs
Mark Bate
Mark Bate You're describing the Conservative Party. By the UKIP is the extremist arm of the Conservative Party.
Like · Reply · 6 hrs

Choose File
Debbie Carter
Debbie Carter Ha ha ha
Like · Reply · 6 hrs
Anth Wanley
Anth Wanley Aaron Charlton is this y mam
Like · Reply · 6 hrs
Christian Sharpe
Christian Sharpe Shame it wasn't a picture ov all the asylums raping our kids or cutting soldiers eds off or rioting in the street n setting them alight .
Like · Reply · 4 · 6 hrs
Andy Cave
Andy Cave Thing is it was a remain supporter doing the attacking alan
Like · Reply · 1 · 6 hrs
Jonathan Wilson
Jonathan Wilson What's this got to do with politics I know labour votes in my area you like to have a go. dont you

The Great Dictator

He arrived an hour after the fight took place, it was just some fish wives fighting over Cider.

akarjl

Quote from: mk1 on April 29, 2017, 05: PM
Quote from: rabbit on April 29, 2017, 05: PM
Just call it Street Theatre.

I don't know who was doing it and who was being set up.
The public perhaps?

If it was a false flag op then it was a very successful one. The headline is set in concrete and people will only see 'women brawl at UKIP rally'. I am sure UKIP  spokesmen will produce mounds of 'evidence' that it was nothing to do with them but no one will listen. UKIP message boards will be full of looney conspiracy excuse but the damage is done. Fatal I hope!

Was anyone from here actually there when it happened? All a bit too convenient /well timed ??.....still won't stop the protest voters ditching Labour- Mrs N Mrs AB have destroyed labours credibility and anything that results in them having an MP going head to head with them is a plus point for many.

mk1

The old woman (UKIP and out drinking) kicked it off by throwing some red liquid at the younger woman. That is not blood on them. 
Notice  the UKIP bloke having a good good go dragging/pulling the young woman

akarjl

Quote from: mk1 on April 29, 2017, 11: PM
The old woman (UKIP and out drinking) kicked it off by throwing some red liquid at the younger woman. That is not blood on them. 
Notice  the UKIP bloke having a good good go dragging/pulling the young woman

Normal afternoon session in the town? Didn't attack her just??? " just threw a drink at her"...vertigo/under the doctor ( god help the doctor)...absolute sh**e...62 with a skirt up the crack of her ar**.....vile specimen....

COULD have happened anywhere in the country- unfortunately it happened in British West Hartlepool with a a gaggle of cameramen waiting.....makes you wonder if the silly cow was wound up and put up to it......reminds me of that David Attenborough p**s take of the recently departed tranny pools "supporter" Lawrence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoR4BqmmsZk

Shepherd

Its got to make you laugh, I was taking my daughter back yo uni last year and was listening to the radio.

That stalward to democracy Mike "left hook" Hookem was on talking about his colleague Steven Woolfe's glass chin after he knocked him out in the European Parliament building.

He said to the BBC that he had asked Woolfie to go outside to discuss their difference "mano-a-mano",, though there is dispute as to who started what, nevertheless that is what the man said, mano-a-mano!!!!!

Fcuk me, maximum embarrassement all round, but if that is how the elected representatives of your party behave what chance do the supporters have of behaving in a civil way.

You cannot educate cheese and you can not put in what god left out.