Read and Weep

Started by steveL, November 03, 2016, 04: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

North East Most Influential People

Christopher Akers-Belcher

Leader, Hartlepool Borough Council
With more than 22 years of senior local government experience working in finance, revenues and benefits, he was elected to Hartlepool Borough Council in 2009. He now leads both the Labour Group and the council, where he has a number of roles, including chairs of the finance and policy committee, Safer Hartlepool Partnership - Community Safety, and Health and Wellbeing Board, and is a member of the Local Enterprise Partnership. He is an active member of a number of outside bodies, including the National Association of Councillors English Region. Highly experienced in the voluntary sector where he works part-time."

Gill Alexander
Chief Executive, Hartlepool Borough Council
Appointed chief executive in 2015, she is working with the shadow Tees Valley Combined Authority and Tees Valley Unlimited to shape a city region-wide approach to transforming education and skills outcomes. Following an early career in both higher and further education, Gill worked in the national and international voluntary sector for 10 years developing education and skills programmes aimed at tackling child and family poverty. Over the last 20 years she has been a senior leader in local government in the North East having served as a director of education, children’s services and child and adult services.
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/business/business-news/most-influential-north-east-2016-12058918
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

BresslawoffoftheBunker

What would the paragraph about you say?

Perhaps we should all do a brief resume, that would be fun.

steveL

I'm not asking the council's taxpayer-funded PR man to write and submit something nice about me to The Chronicle in the hope that I can feed my ego.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Johnny Bongo

For a minute there, thought that I was reading The Viz!  D'ya reckon CAB wrote this himself then submitted it?  With all his 'experience' you would think that Hartlepool would be a boom town instead of a doom town (hey,I'm a poet!).  I wonder what SAB's would say?  ::) 

DRiddle

They seem to have missed out the bit about when he was a board member of 'Who cares north east' which was co-founded by Angie Wilcox.

I'm not sure why that's been left off his 'C.V'. . .

Steely Dan

Quote from: BresslawoffoftheBunker on November 03, 2016, 04: PM

My first post here but I've been observing your trolling and contrary behaviour on here for some time so now is as good a time as any to make my posting debut.

Yes, let's all do a brief resume.

You go first.

Your achievements (or lack of them) won't take up too many characters. Indeed I reckon you could tweet them and have plenty left.

the_exile

Absolute B*ll*cks about blondie.

as for Bresslaw or what ever his name is, have a long walk off a short pier.

Mind you the Acker-bilks will be raising a glass of veurve tonight ching ching what what. They are legends in their own living room, mind you when the M.R.A. episode concludes along with the Niramax episode, they will be swapping vuerve for porridge if there is any justice.

Hartlepool should hang it's head in shame

BresslawoffoftheBunker

.....and the insults from ne'erdowells keep on coming.    Brilliant chaps, brilliant !!

akarjl

Quote from: Steely Dan on November 03, 2016, 05: PM
Quote from: BresslawoffoftheBunker on November 03, 2016, 04: PM

My first post here but I've been observing your trolling and contrary behaviour on here for some time so now is as good a time as any to make my posting debut.

Yes, let's all do a brief resume.

You go first.

Your achievements (or lack of them) won't take up too many characters. Indeed I reckon you could tweet them and have plenty left.

I guess you would have to define "achievements" for us to do that , then again why the hell should we?

By achievements do you mean failing to represent the interests of the people of Hartlepool whilst living a lifestyle that could not possibly be supported by ones income ( given that the person is not working, has been sacked for gross negligence or has run a series of failed businesses)?

Steely Dan

Akarjl, your comments have me baffled. My post was about the constant trolling and contrary behaviour of Bresslaw. I made no comment about Akers Belcher. FWIW I think the man is a disgrace and an embarrassment to the town. How he is leader of the council is beyond me.

I'm still waiting for that impressive CV from Bresslaw. Very low achiever is my guess

akarjl

Quote from: Steely Dan on November 03, 2016, 11: PM
Akarjl, your comments have me baffled. My post was about the constant trolling and contrary behaviour of Bresslaw. I made no comment about Akers Belcher. FWIW I think the man is a disgrace and an embarrassment to the town. How he is leader of the council is beyond me.

I'm still waiting for that impressive CV from Bresslaw. Very low achiever is my guess

Apologies - I quoted your post and Bresslaw, by mistake, I was referring to Bresslaws nonsense about how we should all do a resume....I agree SAB,LS and the rest of the tossers running the town are a disgrace.

Inspector Knacker

'Influential' ?  I can think of several words beginning with 'I' that come quickly to mind, but influential is mot definitely not one of them.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

ReturntoZenda

Incontinent ? Incoherent ?

fred c

Quote from: steveL on November 03, 2016, 05: PM
I'm not asking the council's taxpayer-funded PR man to write and submit something nice about me to The Chronicle in the hope that I can feed my ego.

I don't know how much they pay the PR man, but give him his due, he has a very vivid imagination, he could knock up  cv's that would make the likes of Pol Pot, Adolf Eichman, Dr Mengele, Mao & Stalin, sound like a canny bunch of lads to go out on the lash with.

akarjl

on the lash? "Pink" Gins?