Monday 13th Wilcox Trial

Started by fred c, June 11, 2016, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

It's taken a long time to come around, but Monday is the start of the trial of Wilcox, Stead & Jeffries

jawsbbc

about time , she,s looking for  a house in hartlepool pref rossy manor or rift house wonder why if she is supposed to be that scared of cranny ?

fred c

You would think that the SCABS would sort her a new bungalow out.....just for Old Times Sake.

jawsbbc

yes fred you would have thought so ;)

fred c

Just looked at Court Serve again..... it says...

For Mention.....I am not sure what that means, so maybe the trial might not start tomorrow... But its listed in Court 4 at Teeside CC

For MentionT20147576STEAD Sarah L17H12060513linked toT20147577WILCOX Angela17H12060513linked toT20147578JEFFRIES Carol17H12060513linked toT20167087JEFFRIES Carol17H12752515WILCOX Angela17H12752515linked toT20167088STEAD Sarah L17H12752515

Lucy Lass-Tick

According to www.criminallawyers.com:

'A mention simply means where a matter is "mentioned" in Court. It is where the matter is not formally listed for a plea of guilty or a plea of not guilty. First mention. This is the first time that a matter is listed in the Magistrates' Court. On that date the matter can finish as a plea of guilty or be adjourned.'

suvin

No mention of this in todays listings but Gerald Martin is first up.

fred c

It is listed in Court 4........ 'For Mention'...... hopefully this will lead sooner, rather than later, to an actual trial date for these 3.

I wonder will Angie make the wedding, or will they need to send her a photo & a piece of cake ?

suvin

Alnwickist

Devils advocate

http://www.thelawpages.com/court-hearings-lists/Teesside-Crown-Court.php

QuoteDetails:   For Mention - Case Started - 10:53
- No Information To Display -
For Mention - Case adjourned until 11:45 - 11:40
For Mention - Hearing finished for SARAH LOUISE STEAD - 12:26

daswo999

So - does anyone know what happened?  :D :D :D :D

not4me

Quote from: suvin on June 13, 2016, 02: PM
Angie et al now listed.

I think this means there's a date for the trial. Anyone know what it is?

fred c

I usually keep an eye on 'Courts Serve' it gives a daily list for trials at Teesside Crown Court, if I see anything to do with it, I will pop a post on here.

lynda

Im assuming a trial date has been set. I rang the witness unit several times yesterday and today and all i got was an engaged tone.