Manor House West and the £77,000 Loss

Started by steveL, March 01, 2016, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Quote from: col87 on March 15, 2016, 10: PM
I have it confirmed that ongoing confidential negotiations are happening over Manor West

oh I think we can all take that as read....I wonder what colour paper they are using this time?

CAB has rather boxed himself on this though having stated: ""A proposal was presented to the Finance and Policy Committee exploring the possibility to purchase the Manor House West property as part of an overall regeneration scheme. This proposal was rejected as Members would not accept any proposal that would be a cost to the public purse.""....and yes we have a copy,

I suspect our Gateshead friend won't like the spotlight shining on him too much though.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

col87

The council did not seem keen on answering my question this Thursday about Manor West so sent me a email using that as a reason why, which is funny because I got an email off SAB only two weeks ago saying the council rejected plans that would affect the public purse now who is lieing here SAB or the chief solicitor ?

fred c

I asked this question at the recent neighbouhood forum meeting,

Are HBC going to purchase Manor House West ?

CAB`s answer was.... NO

Lets face it the only way we know if Members of the Mob are telling lies, is when they Open their Mouths

col87

I am going to keep an on this issue over the next month because I think a deal could happen while the election campaigns are happening something very odd is happening here I know that