Exluded Councillors

Started by steveL, December 16, 2015, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

The Snail has been sitting on this story for weeks but only now decides to print it. No mention of Cranney's OFCA though - too off-message.

Incidentally, here's something to think on. OFCA's declared income in the last 10 years from grants, charities and other sources of public money approaches £8million.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

DRiddle

Within the last hour virtually every comment on the mails article has been placed 'under review'.

I'm very happy to be sued for libel by Mr Cranney if he deems me to have said anything untoward.

Alnwickist

HBC ran head long into a planning wall this morning. NOT ONE OF THEM KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Alnwickist

mk1

The Mail has buried the story by removing the link to it on the front page. You have to dig to find it

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/concern-at-lack-of-local-councillors-on-group-to-boost-seaton-carew-1-7627278

You can imagine Cranney going berserk when he read it. For a brain dead knuckle-headed m**r*n he is incredibly sensitive about his public image. He will have ordered his lickspittles to find out who  made the comments about him so he can  pop round and see them.
Give it your best shot big fellow.........

steveL

Quote from: Alnwickist on December 16, 2015, 10: PM
HBC ran head long into a planning wall this morning. NOT ONE OF THEM KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Not sure what you mean. They didn't know anything about what? The Planning Meeting?
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

A bit of a rundown would be "andy" to "elp" us hout..... was there owt about Seatun Crew or the Eadlund or possibly Lwick or maybe Rift Ouse or was it Artlepool in general.

Alnwickist

The solar farm site at Wolviston. The gentleman who spoke for the objectors was one George White. George is the senior partner in George F.White in Alnwick, one of the norths leading land and farm agents.
  I first meet George when I was about 18 with my late father. This man is employed by government agencies etc etc. He is one of the countries top men in Land and Planning Law.
   The thickos on the committee had no idea who he was. Barclay sat and yawned, Madam Belcher was txting, f**ty Belcher was picking his nose, Wells laid back in his chair with his arms behind his head, Carl was staring at the wall, and Cook was laughing at them. Respect was zero.
Now this app was deferred because non of them were listening to the legal points put too them, basically to thick to understand what he was saying, which was 100% right. Planning officers and the applicant had got it wrong.But that didn't interest committee as it was already approved in their minds.

He will return when its next in planning and make them look thicker than we thought. I'm meeting with him after xmas to go through his info in detail.

fred c

That was "Andy".... thanks

steveL

Sometimes things are just plain absurd:

Who is our representative on the Association of North East Councils North East Culture Partnership Board?

Answer: Kevin Cranney

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: steveL on December 17, 2015, 12: PM
Sometimes things are just plain absurd:

Who is our representative on the Association of North East Councils North East Culture Partnership Board?

Answer: Kevin Cranney

Could this refer to the biological type of culture?  ;)

DRiddle

All of the major comments, particularly my 2 big long ones have now been official removed due to a violation of the mails terms and conditions.

To be honest, I suspect that WHEN what we think will happen regarding the £180,000 happens, they (The Labour Group) won't want various electronic records predicting it was going to happen months before it did.

They can't delete The Hartlepool Post though, the post team have been warning of the likely destination of the £180,000 for months.

Land Phil

The £180K looks like it could have opened a big can of worms.

Learning OFCA funding is in the millions when they deliver a service that looks like it is provided with a budget of a few percent of that should ring big alarm bells. Hopefully not like MRA, after the fire sale had ended.

So who was it that investigated the concerns of MRA and how do we raise OFCA with them ?

the_exile

Some times there is more than one way to crack a nut.

Log in to HMRC.gov and fill in the enquiry sheet where you are informing HMRC of your suspicions of Tax Evasion or any other kind of Tax Fraud (including VAT). Enter the names of the individuals and/or the business and leave the HMRC to do the rest.

There are a number of candidates within HBC that would benefit (not) from this kind of investigation.

Bring them down with stealth, there is absolutely no point banging the "vote them out in May" drum, that unfortunately will not work.

steveL

Quote from: Land Phil on December 17, 2015, 01: PM
The £180K looks like it could have opened a big can of worms.

Learning OFCA funding is in the millions when they deliver a service that looks like it is provided with a budget of a few percent of that should ring big alarm bells. Hopefully not like MRA, after the fire sale had ended.

So who was it that investigated the concerns of MRA and how do we raise OFCA with them ?

That's too long a story to go back over here but I can tell you with certainty that, from the experience with Manor Residents, no one at HBC will show any interest. From the very top, you're dealing with a culture firmly rooted in covering up anything which will reflect badly on the council. HBC is not just dysfunctional, it's rotten to the core.