The tribunal that never was

Started by Foggy, April 09, 2015, 07: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

What makes me shake my head in contempt is how after getting rid of an elected mayorthe full regalia is grabbed with glee and worn out with constant use... something the original elected mayor never did.
I'm only surprised the title wasn't changed from mayor to ...... Supreme Sun God, font of all knowledge and righteousness, unquestionable deity and advisor to the Almighty....I'm just surprised they didn't expect rose petals be strewn before them and we kneel in their presence.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

I have just been reading a report in the Guardian, apparently the Hubble Telescope has spotted a strange formation in the night sky 2 Million light years away from Earth.

After detailed analysis of the High Resolution Photograhs, scientists have concluded it is "The Integrity" of the Hartlepool Labour Party.

Inspector Knacker

Only 2 million light years away ?
That said, who could possibly be our next mayor?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

testing times

I think that we've hit a brick wall with this one. He's been caught red-handed lying through his teeth several times over and falsified some pretty terrible allegations against another local authority. There is nowhere for him to go on this but OUT and the longer it takes the other labour councillors to do it the more credibility they will lose.

Land Phil

In days of old this would have been hidden, but there is no hiding place now we have social media. I don't think they have realised.