The tribunal that never was

Started by Foggy, April 09, 2015, 07: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lynda

Yes it says alot about the man dosent it.. but it says alot more about those behind him.. doing nothing..saying nothing..its about time one of them came to their senses..just how blind are they for gods sake!!!!

for fawkes sake

"Be careful what you wish for". Anyone remember another warning given on this site amidst the clamour for the town to rid itself of Drummond?

I remember how Christopher Akers-Belcher told us how the Committee System would be 'more democratic' and 'more accountable'. What we got was a mixture of fraudsters, pathological liars and carpetbaggers and a willingness to use a majority in the council chamber to condone such behaviour. The Labour Group have demonstrated that they are not willing to police themselves.
"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."

mk1

The original Mail article. Note how Handsome Stephen, at the same time he was cheating his employer, was sacking people in Hartlepool. The comments  are prophetic.

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/video-hartlepool-mayor-s-trip-down-memory-lane-as-he-visits-warrior-in-portsmouth-1-6380367

mk1

notenoughsaid

What a mess this man has got himself and the  town in to.Please dont think I am sorry for him, he has brought it on himself and fully deserves the wrath that follows.    To treat the electorate with as much contempt  as he has is deplorable to say the least.
I genuinely feel that  Lord Mandleson is the figure behind all of this.  It is well known that he was involved with the dynamic duo who did"cash in hand" gardening for him before  their rise to power .It makes me think that the closeness between them rings of "if you upset me I will ring Uncle Peter" and the guttless Labour group have lived in fear eversince.   I was once told that Mandleson came to Hartlepool (Circa 2008) and behind closed doors told the whole of the Labour group "the hospital is closing and dont fight against it" Perhaps that is why nobody objected until just before the last election. In other words "look after myself etc"

Sorry for  drifting off thread re the Mayoral situation but I have had this feeling for sometime.  Neverless I feel that Stephen has shown himself to be a big "sissy".

Before anybody mistakes this last comment as homophobic. The Collins Dictionary describes "sissy"as weak and cowardly , which to me ticks all of the boxes regarding the man.

Balotelli

Notenoughsaid,

Funny enough, this was discussed on another forum last week.

There is definitely something in the Mandelson relationship.

Inspector Knacker

It's always been one of lifes great mysteries to me ....... this unlikely rise to power.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

DRiddle

It's in The Sun too apparently. So there's another 10 million readers or whatever laughing at Hartlepool. Well done Stephen.

The annoying thing here (well one of the annoying things at least) is we warned the Labour lot this would happen. They thought we were being vindictive but we could see this car crash coming and we were attempting damage limitation.

Too late now . . . National press again for all the wrong reasons.

DRiddle

http://m.portsmouth.co.uk/news/back-on-board-hms-warrior-once-more-after-a-29-year-wait-1-5815868

He looks happy enough in this video. Certainly quite chipper considering he was at a funeral . . .

steveL

" . . . his first allegations were made after the council started its investigation into his conduct.

Lying is bad enough but this is the killer reason why he needs to be removed not only as Mayor but as a Labour councillor. He has accused another local authority of allowing the mistreatment of vulnerable adults, one of the worst accusations that could be levelled against a local authority, simply as retaliation for being suspended. We now know that there was nothing to the allegations and that he fabricated the whole thing. Those that have watched his performances in the council chamber will know how such vindictiveness is typical of the man.

His claim in the newspapers and on regional TV that he was a conscience driven whistle-blower who was sacked for speaking up has also been proven to be untrue - he only made the allegations after he was suspended.

He can't be 'sacked' as a councillor, as some people seem to believe, but who can now deny that he has brought shame to the name of Hartlepool and its Council. If you can be thrown out of the Labour Group for not voting the way you are told then surely you can be thrown out of it for bringing such disgrace to the town.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Stranger in a Strange ...

Mr Mayor has made it into the Mail On Line (please don't judge me!).  I am so proud of my elected representatives. 

Land Phil

Private Eye taking their tine, maybe they are drafting up a front cover of him at the "funeral".

Now that would be an achievement for the town !

The Great Dictator

You vote Labour, you get SCUM.

craig finton

Another one for The Post, I think.