The tribunal that never was

Started by Foggy, April 09, 2015, 07: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

Quote from: Norfolkinchance on April 09, 2015, 03: PM
I'm an avid reader of this site, but don't really post much, however can I ask if anyone knows what's hanging from Tin Tins neck. It's just visible under his striped scarf. Is it a Chipper Club badge, or an I'm too sexy and I know it sticker?
Seriously though, it's surely not some kind of civic medal?

I believe it might be a Him & Him Town Seal..... If "Handsome Ste" has one..... I Want One.....

With regards to the boxing match.....

I would think Hippo could raise a few grand by knocking the Fat Boy out..... I`ll start the ball rolling with a Tenner.

mk1

Quote from: Norfolkinchance on April 09, 2015, 03: PM

Seriously though, it's surely not some kind of civic medal?

I believe it is his Botox Survivors Club medallion. It is awarded to all those who have suffered in the name of beauty. He has had that many injections to smooth his brow that his right eyelid has a  significant  drop.

This is what he looked like when he was having regular injections 

and you can clearly see the damaged eyelid (his right)  below taken after it was no longer safe for him to get any more botox injected.

lynda

You should have said if you were having problems with your paperwork for your tribunal Stephen I would have give you all the help you gave me. Karma ;)

steveL

Now that the Tribunal is dead, Newcastle City Council have released a Press Release confirming the reason for his dismissal being deceit i.e. claiming to be at a funeral when he was actually somewhere else. Long term readers of The Post will know about this from months ago. 

The Mail are running a second story, based on the Press Release, in tomorrow's edition.

On the day (March 9th) The Mayor claims to have been too ill to attend the Tribunal he was actually taking part in the 'selection' process of the new Chief Executive.

In addition, although he claims in today's Mail article that "It has got nothing to do with my council life. It is a separate matter."   , his partner Christopher, as Leader of the Council, asked council officers in the Economic Development Department to help secure a job interview for Stephen with Mariner Care.

The man is a pathological liar and last month every single Labour and Conservative Councillor voted to keep him in his position..
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

If by an act of incredible stupidity Handsome Ste is given one of the oft mentioned managerial positions working at the Waverley Tce Allotment project an independent investigation should be the first motion on the agenda of the 1st Full Council Meeting after the election.

The 2nd motion should be to dismiss whoever it was that gave him the job.

Lucy Lass-Tick

The whole situation is becoming increasingly untenable for the SCABs - not only is the Mail running another article following Newcastle Council's press release but it has also allowed the comments on today's piece to flow pretty freely - maybe Joy wasn't quite as forgiving as we thought?  :-\

marky

Everyone knows that SAB is an avid reader of this site so it's a pity that he didn't heed its warning. I reckon that its obvious what's happened here. Stephen walks in one day and tells Christopher that he's been sacked and probably makes up some story why it happened. Christopher remembers how HBC 'settled' his own 'unfair dismissal' before it ever got to a tribunal with a £70,000 lumper and tells Stephen to do the same.

The trouble is,  the story Stephen came up with over why he was sacked involves making allegations against Newcastle Council which knocks out any chance of an out of court settlement because any such move would make it look like Newcastle were covering up the allegations. Checkmate.

So when it becomes obvious that there will be no 'settlement'; Stephen does the only thing left open to him and doesn't turn up.

I think it was FFS who predicted all of this months ago so a gold star to the man with the funny hat.

steveL

nope, I claim credit for that one :-)
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

There is an old cliche that comes to mind whenever the SCABS crop up in conversation...... "if brains were explosive..... they wouldn't have enough to blow their Quiffs off"

mk1

Who can forget CABs spellbinding oratory?
Here is a transcription of his 'speech' from the Spare Room March with Angie:

On 1st April when this goes through it.....whar'ittle mean to Hartlepool is the people who are most in need, who need the spare bedrooms as a spare room, we should say they are care rooms not spare rooms. That the Goverment should be taxing second homes not our spare rooms. It is completely unjust. But in Hartlepool when we have to spend that money on those spare rooms it is going to take 1.2 million pounds out of the economy in Hartlepool. So it is not just going to effect the people who have the spare rooms who are going to be.......err....struggling to meet their other bills it is going to effect every single business in Hartlepool if you take 1.2 million  pound out of the economy.
How much more are they going to do to Hartlepool? We have have had cuts of 200 pounds per person over the last 2 years on a grant funded by the Government and it is completely unaceptable. What I want the people of Hartlepool to know is the councillors here  are standing by you.We are doing all we can and really appreciate Manor Residents coming forward and stepping  up to the bar and arranging the protest today.

Angie to our illustrious MP:

On behalf of Manor Residents and 2 councillors who are here today we would like you to present this to Parliament and shout on our behalf cos we 'aint paying a single  penny

Lord Elpus

Quote from: marky on April 09, 2015, 10: PM
Everyone knows that SAB is an avid reader of this site so it's a pity that he didn't heed its warning. I reckon that its obvious what's happened here. Stephen walks in one day and tells Christopher that he's been sacked and probably makes up some story why it happened. Christopher remembers how HBC 'settled' his own 'unfair dismissal' before it ever got to a tribunal with a £70,000 lumper and tells Stephen to do the same.

The trouble is,  the story Stephen came up with over why he was sacked involves making allegations against Newcastle Council which knocks out any chance of an out of court settlement because any such move would make it look like Newcastle were covering up the allegations. Checkmate.

So when it becomes obvious that there will be no 'settlement'; Stephen does the only thing left open to him and doesn't turn up.

I think it was FFS who predicted all of this months ago so a gold star to the man with the funny hat.

Calamity Chris must be getting very tired of SAB's extraordinary ability to drop huge political bollocks.

Land Phil

Who was it that poo pood the idea of having more  council meetings in the evening to allow for working commitments ?

I have a feeling there is an irony in the answer to that.

Balotelli

Bombard him with Tweets, emails and letters:

crisstw

It'll be interesting to see if he responds to that...... I doubt it

I forwarded the Mail article onto BBC Tees asking if they could follow it up.

grim reaper

Pathological liar.
Not fit to wear the Mayors robes.
Deceitful.
All of those epithets and many more, can be aimed at the fat, egotistical bully boy.  :P

However, do you think the Torlabs will make him resign?
OF COURSE NOT! He is exactly what they want, and how 50% (if not more) of THEM are of the same calibre!  >:(

How many lies, deceitfulness, deviousness have we had from those in the Chamber over the years?
SAB is no different to any of them...it's just he's not as smart and has been caught out. The others haven't (YET!).  8)

I only hope the judge in Newcastle is made aware of fat boys lies and drags him into Court!
It has taken a long time in coming but the mendacious HBC is finally starting to unravel.  ;D