The tribunal that never was

Started by Foggy, April 09, 2015, 07: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Land Phil

I don't think you would have heard it at the tribunal had there been one.

Gives him more time to work on his allotment etc.

fred c

We know the truth.......... He was Dismissed from a position of Trust for........ "Gross Industrial Mis-Conduct"

The fact that "Handsome Ste" appears to think it is inconclusive is another figment of his imagination........  getting the sack, whichever way you look at it means "Getting The Sack"

That would be Conclusive Enough for most of us.

seaton

Would you employ anyone dismissed for Industrial Misconduct, Falsifying Time Sheets/Fraud then having the appeal thrown out by a Judge ?
This fellas skin is so thick, I wouldn't mind a pair of shoes made out of it as they would last for ever !

ashamedtobebritish

Apparently his movie Career is going from strength to Strength.

Just look at what his agent has put him forward for....

Balotelli

I'm sure most people on here, like me expected this never to go ahead.

The non compliance with the court is a blatant case of sabotaging ones own case so that he now has the excuse of being able to claim things are unresolved.

One of the comments on the Mail also points out that CAB must know the full circumstances and is therefore complicit.  I would agree with that, both of them should stand down.

Mind you, there's a long line of councillors who wouldn't pass a fit and proper test based on their business dealings and employment history.

Foggy

I doubt very much he only knew about it when the Mail contacted him. Another blatant lie. He will have known about it well before the last council meeting but will have been desperate to keep it quiet for obvious reasons.

It's definitely a case of deliberate sabotage.

fred c

I knew the case wasn`t going ahead almost 2 weeks ago, i was informed by a tribunal clerk that the case wasn`t listed for the 13th of April..... so the excuse that he only found out when the mail contacted him is a load of B****x

lynda

Being the claimant and not complying with a case management order and then non attendance in court, was bound to get struck out in the respondents favour. I wonder why? What a waste of money to pay to go to tribunal and not comply Stephen? You could have gave that to a charity. The tribunal service are very quick to keep both parties informed..so I doubt it was news to him at all when the mail got in touch. Inconclusive my ar**. He chickened out. Who was the judge lol ......

grim reaper

I wonder who teaches them these 'tricks' of evasion?
'Chrissy' on the sick but attends the Civic regularly (Why isn't the HVDA querying this?);
The woman from Manor Residents can't attend court due to a 'phobia';
Fat boy can't attend court due to a hospital appt. (Can that be verified by the court)?  ::)

Something the concerns me more than the squirming they are all doing...He was sacked for GROSS MISCONDUCT.
As he is in a position of 'trust' as a councillor and has access to vulnerable people in the town (old and young), I believe it is incumbent of HBC to obtain the background of the gross misconduct charge, to ensure it does not involve the vulnerability of young and old.

Likewise, Newcastle City Council must be aware of his position in Hartlepool Council and THEY should be made to explain exactly what the reason was for his dismissal.

Or is this akin to those councils in Lancashire, Yorkshire etc. that continually covered up what went on in their areas?
That is not to say 'our' situation is of that nature, simply that the 'silence' from public bodies is deafening and very similar!

There again, knowing this council for what it is, they probably DO know the background but are keeping quiet.
How can he be kept in a position of trust when he is guilty of gross misconduct elsewhere?
As Fred would say; 'Only in Hartlepool under the mob'.

mk1

The photo of handsome Stephen in todays Mail shows that Joy has not forgiven him and still is using dirty tricks to make him look a tw*t. Look at his bong eyes and beaky nose no-chin 'aint much prettier!

Inspector Knacker

Who's the grey haired old  bloke in the photo next to him ....?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Lord Elpus

Quote from: Riddler5 on April 09, 2015, 01: PM
Who's the grey haired old  bloke in the photo next to him ....?

That's 'Calamity Chris', SAB's long suffering, civil partner and Leader of Hartlepool Council.

I bet tomorrows boxing match will be a hoot.  SAB will have the crowd right behind him.  I hope Hippo knocks the crap out him.

Norfolkinchance

I'm an avid reader of this site, but don't really post much, however can I ask if anyone knows what's hanging from Tin Tins neck. It's just visible under his striped scarf. Is it a Chipper Club badge, or an I'm too sexy and I know it sticker?
Seriously though, it's surely not some kind of civic medal?

Jeff

It's next week's Wally of the Week medal...
I  may know buggerall but at least I know it