Housing Hartlepool (Thirteeen) May be in a spot of trouble allready !

Started by bikerjohn, June 14, 2014, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bikerjohn

There are rumors floating around the Net that Housing Hartlepool have got themselves into a spot of bother, and are due in court soon, cant seem to find specifics in regards to what its about or whether its true or not, does anyone know ?

I for one would like to know what dimwit thought calling a business Thirteen was a good idea ?

Unlucky for some.....

mk1

Quote from: bikerjohn on June 14, 2014, 08: AM

Unlucky for some.....

Not for Cath, typist to boss with a massive free gift from the Council.

bikerjohn

The Great Dictator

20 years ago on the Housing committee i used to protect Kath from the vicious Marjorie James.

Kath at that time was a talented young housing officer often criticised by the Labour dictatorship.

ashamedtobebritish

Its going around that they allegedly discriminated against an applicant who applied to be rehoused with them.

They claimed the applicant owed money to a landlord and was proven wrong, when Housing Hartlepool refused to eat humble pie they used every excuse under the sun to try not to rehouse the applicant.

Blatant discrimination

And a darker side of Housing Hartlepool that seems to be rearing its head.

I feel this may be a genuine case and if so, Thirteen may soon become Fourteen before the end of the tax year...

pensionater

This highlights one of the reasons why posts concerning people searching for those who allegedly owe rent(searching for Coulson)should not be allowed on this site. 

peterf

Well, I think that all depends on the facts of the individual case, doesn't it, pensionater?

Should I post evidence, council letters, bank statements, letters to and from tenant etc., before I should be 'allowed' to ask for help?

Just because I own a house that, thanks to Hartlepool's planning policy, I can't sell for toffee, why do you think I can afford to be owed thousands? I must be a fat-cat landlord with money to burn.

Maybe you'll be one of the people complaining that no-one helps each other any more.

Or are you one of the people fleecing the council?

pensionater

Why come on this site looking for an ex tenant that has (as far as i can see ) no connection whatsoever to do with this site other than one of your ex tenants was Wilcox.You are trying to use the obvious hatred for Wilcox by some posters on here for your own means.This site is not a missing persons site.Go to the police.

mk1

Quote from: pensionater on June 17, 2014, 07: PM
You are trying to use the obvious hatred for Wilcox by some posters on here for your own means.This site is not a missing persons site.Go to the police.

As I said earlier:

" you appear to be desperate to start a 'heated debate".

pensionater

Think your getting me mixed up with someone else matey.Unlike you and others i post under one name only.

mk1

Quote from: pensionater on June 17, 2014, 08: PM
Think your getting me mixed up with someone else matey.Unlike you and others i post under one name only.

No mistake. You flail about hurling unsubstantiated accusations left right and centre. You are clearly trying to start a fight.

pensionater

I know it must be hard to take that i don't agree with you and your cronies all the time but hey that's democracy,Those bloody Greeks hey.

Interested

Oi Pensionater!!!

Is it so wrong for someone to come on this site and ask for help,guidance or support?

What gives you the right to play judge and jury and start p*****g people off with your daft comments.

The man has been openly fleeced, why not offer support instead of the constant petulant drivel you spout!!

ashamedtobebritish

Taking the obvoius money loss that the Landlord has had to take, it still leaves an unanswered question...

Why did the tenant leave in the first place ?

Was it illness ?

Was there a problem with Neighbours ?

Did the Tenants circumstances change ? e.g Split with a partner meaning they couldnt afford the property

Did the tenant go to prison leaving the property unoccupied ?

I for one would be wanting to track down the tenant for at the very least an explanation as to why it happened, to address the root cause. Ime sure any decent landlord would, Leaving without even giving the landlord a letter outlining what happened does seem odd which is probably why I would do the same thing.

No decent landlord wants to try and re-let a property if there was a problem.

The likelyhood is the landlord wont see his money again......

But a explanation as to why he left and the circumstances costs nothing...

Its what any decent landlord would do.

pensionater

Oi,interested he could be a loan shark for all you know.What if he goes round and gives him a good kicking after some naive person like yourself gives him an address?.I live in the real world pal.