Work or Walk

Started by Kitchnstauff, September 24, 2013, 12: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucy Lass-Tick

Any workplace where such problems have occurred will have a few cowed souls who are institutionalised into keeping their heads down and making no waves!

mk1

Quote from: ARC86 on September 24, 2013, 06: PM
MK1 ironically im gonna respond to land phils point that Labour are proposing increasing the fine from 5k to 50k

Respond on the fact the Mayor was a  Trustee when all this was going on.
That another Labour Councillor was also a Trustee.
That  yet another Labour Councillor is involved  with Angie.
And a Labour Councillor changed the rules to give Angie her millions.
Another Labour Councillor knew the books were fake and did nothing about at

Don't  talk about what Labour proposed talk about what Labour did...................

ARC86

You fail to make the distinction between a party and an individual.. therefore tarring everybody with the same wire brush, when that is clearly not the case

fred c

Quote from: ARC86 on September 24, 2013, 05: PM
Cc082 they always make it political.. well how about keeping politics out of this.. there are people not being there wages this month and have bills to pay and all you harp on about is Labour did this or that.. get a grip its peoples lives were talking about here and we should be trying to find a solution not start naval gazing

Of course MRA is a political problem, not solely political, but political none the less, 6 or 8 Labour Councillors have or have had connections with MRA & WCN/E & look at the situation it is in.

You cannot keep defending the behaviour of "The Mob" in connection with this scandal, they have done the square root of sweet FA to stop what has been going on at MRA.

As labour councillors they should have been supporting the employees who had been wronged by MRA, a bit like a Union Supporting it`s Members.

All parties should have been unified in their condemnation of the manager & management structure of MRA, but what did the councillors who were involved with MRA do ?

Quote from: mk1 on September 24, 2013, 03: PM
I suggest anyone in difficulty contact their local councillor. The man below gave a very firm assurance he would not desert them...................

No They didn`t do that............ They did a Runner

mk1

Quote from: ARC86 on September 24, 2013, 07: PM
You fail to make the distinction between a party and an individual.. therefore tarring everybody with the same wire brush, when that is clearly not the case

Ok then what do you think of the 6 people (who happen to be Labour Councillors) who granted Wilcox the money, kept quite about falsified accounts, failed in their duties as Trustees, helped her dispose of assets and did not lift a finger to help  the cheated workers.
Can we have your views on those 6 please.................

Interested

Quote from MK1
Respond on the fact the Mayor was a  Trustee when all this was going on.
That another Labour Councillor was also a Trustee.
That  yet another Labour Councillor is involved  with Angie.
And a Labour Councillor changed the rules to give Angie her millions.
Another Labour Councillor knew the books were fake and did nothing about at

True and to the point, not many disagreements

Quote from ARC86

Also true to a certain degree, however 5 members of the same political party embroiled in the same disgusting, p**s take of a scam certainly deserves more identity than mere individuals.
ARC nobody is tarring anybody with the same brush here mate, they have done that all by themselves.
I applaud your support of "your party", however when its black and white in front of your face you need to stop trying to defend them and condoning their actions.
To put it bluntly - they are Labour Councillors, they have f****d up, their recent actions are indefensible and they need to be held to account, and very publicly!!

I remain as always very interested

Land Phil

How long until the next rip off CIC venture pops up ?

enough said

you no when you read all these post that most of what is wrote is true.

[THE CORRUPTION]   [THE FRAUD]   [THE MISS USE OF FUNDS]

and nobody is prepaired to admit to defeat shot the towel in
and become a whistleblower all because the whole system is bent the council, the police, every one.
wicox and her mob no fine well there going to get off with what there done because there protected by the people who are ment to be looking out for us.

if how ever this turns out in the end. the only people that are going to be charged is them who took back handers while claiming benefits
before wilcox took them on and employed them.
i think we can put them down to most of her staff.
there all going to be interviewed under caution sooner or later may be the truth will come out then.
owton manor is going to suffer from the loss of this centre a lot of old folk went there for there dinners and bingo young ones went there to do there home work on the internet because there parents could not afford it at home the centre was used by many people for help and support.
its them very people that voted wilcox in the council and still support her today there the ones who right now need to blame some one for
the loss of there centre.
so who do there blame for all this mess.
who do there point the finger at and say.
you changed my life for the worst you closed the centre down you took the only thing we had to look forward to five days a week now we have nothing to get out off bed for.

it beats me but i would love to no the answer may be them thats posted on this subject from day one can shed some light and give them a answer because i carnt even think about were to start to put them out of there missery.

ARC86

MK1 i believe there is a report set to be published tomorrow with all the answers you require.. as im not a councillor i dont have access to such a sensitive document.. so if what has been described here has been going in it will, no doubt be included in the report and those responsible brought to book.. it really is that simple

mk1

Quote from: ARC86 on September 25, 2013, 12: AM
MK1 i believe there is a report set to be published tomorrow with all the answers you require..

I believe MRA has been excluded from said report...............

ARC86

What exactly are we saying here? That councillors should not sit on boards of companies? Or have any links to companies involved in the tendering process? Councillors should not at anytime be a trustee of an organisation in an area they represent?

Interested

Quote from: ARC86 on September 25, 2013, 03: AM
What exactly are we saying here? That councillors should not sit on boards of companies? Or have any links to companies involved in the tendering process? Councillors should not at anytime be a trustee of an organisation in an area they represent?

Nobody has ever said that!!!
Councillors do, can and will continue to do all of the above, however, all the public require is transparency, honesty and integrity and throughout this sorry sad affair we have had none of the above.
ARC look at the real problem here, its all about "POWER" and "MONEY", and unfortunately that can be construed as a lot of Councillors currently serving this town - not all i agree, but a lot.

The evidence is too black and white and is out there for all to see - all we ask for is honesty!!!!

The report wont delve into MRA and the shortcomings as there is a police enquiry ongoing, so once again we wait with baited breath for the final outcome!!!!!!

ARC86

Whether the report or the police investigation finds councillors culpable or not it still wont be enough for some people on here.. this is something some people on here will never draw a line under even if they taste blood.. there have been some serious allegations bandied about and tarring peoples names.. i dont agree with that practice until the allegation is proven

fred c

Quote from: ARC86 on September 25, 2013, 03: AM

If they are all like Manor Residents............... A resounding Yes.

As for being Trustees, we already have an example of the behaviour of the trustees of MRA & WCN/E, yeah thats right..... They Deserted when the s**t hit the fan.

At the very least Councillors should not gain financially in anyway (Wages/Directors Fees/Expenses) from Grant Funded organisations.

The consequences of the Manor Residents Scandal are as clear as day, people are now extremely cynical about organisations in the Voluntary / Charity sector receiving council tax payer funding, & rightly so given the lack of control & monitoring of organisations that receive funding from HBC.

Incidentally there is a Link to the report on here somewhere.

jimbo

I would contact the Grant givers who fund the Projects and be asking questions if I was an employee !!!!