Local Labour Party members tighten the noose on Christopher Akers-Belcher

Started by DRiddle, November 10, 2018, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disgruntled voter

DRiddle - i totally agree with you . If he stays he will help to destroy the labour party from within and if he remains he will help deselect some of his cronies.

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: Disgruntled voter on December 18, 2018, 01: PM
DRiddle - i totally agree with you . If he stays he will help to destroy the labour party from within and if he remains he will help deselect some of his cronies.

So, a win win for the residents of Hartlepool if the above pans out! 

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Disgruntled voter on December 18, 2018, 01: PM
We can only hope so. Then they can get the drains up, flush it out and start again to get a proper Labour Party in the town.
It's a pantomime at present, but we have the cast in house.
Spot the character...

Baron  Hardup.......?
The Ugly Sisters.....?
Dick Half Witington...?
Peter Pan.................?
Doc.......?
Grumpy....?
Sleepy.......?
Dopey.........?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

DRiddle

DRiddle

Am hearing Dr Pothole didn't even bother to turn up. He didn't want to take sides. Says a lot. He's finished on H and H.

Inspector Knacker

Well, the rudderless ship will keep going around in circles.

Disgruntled voter

Of course he won . They need time to tidy up any loose ends before he goes...a chance to sweep anything incriminating under the carpet . Shred everything  before the new blood takes their place.....they wouldn't want another manor community centre fiasco over shadowing their triumphant time in power

Inspector Knacker

There was never going to be a storming of the Bastille, Hartlepool style.
There'll be no rocking the boat and no dramatic changes for the sake of the Party image.
There'll be a seamless transition of change, a tribute to the departing captain of the ship who steered us through bravely the stormy seas of the Austerity Ocean.  He will depart while the crew will have tears in their eyes (cue onion) as he 'goes ashore'.
The same old story will wind it's weary way after mutual back slapping, the history of the period re-written and the demented saga will continue?

fred c

Lucy Lass-Tick

Oh yes - can just imagine Church Street being renamed Akers-Belcher Boulevarde. As for the statues ...

Inspector Knacker

It would appear the noose the Party is tightening around Christopher's neck was a designer noose made of tissue paper.
Toothless, gesture politics appropriate for the Panto season.

fred c

Who copied who, was it Jezza copying the Pixies or the Pixies copying Jezza.....

mk1

I said it several times, Tom, Julie, Pixie Bratt et al are clueless at this game. They put Katie in as the secret weapon and she turned on them almost straight away. Katie might be many things but she 'aint stupid. What does she see that makes her reject the new lot and side with the SCABs?

fred c

I do wonder if people realise they might be getting more than they bargain for with the Corbyn Pixies....One thing is certain they aren't the panacea for the towns problems that some people think they are.

mk1

His left eye is really bad now. The years of Botox have wrecked the upper eyelid . He is not a well man.