SCUM, PURE & SIMPLE

Started by grim reaper, June 03, 2013, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grim reaper

So now we have more instances of so-called 'Lords' with their noses attempting to burrow deeper into the trough.  >:(
How can they deny it when they even explain, on film, how they can circumnavigate 'the rules'? ???
And one of them, again, a senior policeman (rtd.) appearing ready to break the law regarding 'kickbacks'. How many more bent coppers still out there, bending the rules to suit themselves???  8)

As Mr Allison has stated on here, we are only given the 'impression' of a democracy.
In reality we are simply taken for mugs and told to buckle down for the sake of the country...as 'we are all in this together'...whilst politicians, lawyers, NHS bureaucrats, police and local Govt. spivs all fill their boots with ill-gotten gains, laughing at us all the way to the Maldives, Bahamas etc.  :(

We have got to break the inept circuit of Labour---Tory---Labour---Tory governments.
Neither of them give a sh*t about the working man/woman in this country.
All they are concerned about is being able to keep their noses in the trough. Maybe it is time for a complete change and give UKIP a chance.
After all, UKIP is quickly filling up with  disenfranchised Labour and Tory  MPs. MPs that do not agree with the abysmal dictates of Milliband/Balls---Cameron/Osbourne.

Tell me, what is the alternative; more years of Tory and Labour swapping Governments every 4 years or so?
We will never move forward if we stick to the same regimes, over and over ad infinitum.

And for God's sake, NO, I'm NOT Kipperdip...although I now believe him to be Dave Pascoe...may be wrong.

grim reaper

I read in the UKIP column (I don't know why other parties don't use the free HTH facility) that more Labour and Tory MPs are moving over to UKIP.  8)

Why don't the 1/2 decent Labour Cllrs (and Mr Moore) drop their TOWN allegiance to their disgraced parties and join Hartlepool UKIP?  ???

You know you will NEVER achieve anything in this town with the moribund, disingenuous Labour half wits in HBC council.

I can't ever vote Labour again and the Tory vote is a Labour vote (in this town) so the only alternative to TRY and change 50 plus years of Labour in Hartlepool, is UKIP in Hartlepool.

Putting Hartlepool First?
I find they vote along similar lines as the Tories (Labour) and they have the option to keep us informed of their progress and aspirations for the town via the free column in HTH...but fail to use it. Why on earth not is beyond me. (Unless, of course, they have nothing to offer).
I've just realised this post (following on from the last) should have been placed in the 'local' section. Sorry folks.

SRMoore

Quote from: grim reaper on June 10, 2013, 05: PM
I read in the UKIP column (I don't know why other parties don't use the free HTH facility) that more Labour and Tory MPs are moving over to UKIP.  8)

I'm afraid I'm to blame for that. I send out the local conservative newsletter and since HTH hasn't subscribed to our mailing list (via our website www.hartlepoolconservatives.org.uk) they don't automatically receive the email and I am obviously remiss in sending it separately.

As for Labour and Tory MPs moving over to UKIP... This is surely a typo and they/you are talking about Councillors? To date there has not been a sitting MP who has defected to UKIP.

grim reaper

You're right Shane....a typo.  :-[

Never try to post when you're tired.

But good to see your party info now on HTH.
Thanks.

SRMoore

Perhaps, Stephen. Though I was talking about this parliament since the 'UKIP Spring'.

Interestingly Wikipedia says this about Bob
QuoteHaving resigned the Conservative whip in March 2008, in April 2008 he defected to the United Kingdom Independence Party, becoming that party's first and only MP. In November 2008 he was redesignated as an Independent, on the grounds that UKIP had no 'whip'[citation needed] and has since denied joining UKIP.[1]

In March 2010, Spink confirmed he was encouraging candidates to stand in local elections under the label "Independent Save Our Green Belt",[2] in addition to using this label as his own parliamentary designation until the general election.

Reaper, don't worry I know the feeling. I've often logged back on the next morning and had to edit posts from the night before ;)
I'll try and remember to keep HTH updated with future mailings

SRMoore

That trend seems to continue to this day, Stephen. Olly Neville, elected chairman of Young Independence was 'removed' from his position for being off message on gay marriage. Admittedly Olly is one of those Anarco-Libertarian types and much of what he says is pie in the sky ideological nonsense, but then again... he's a student, it's expected ;)