EU referendum

Started by DRiddle, February 21, 2016, 04: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beanzontoast

Again Hartlepudlion, your first post on this topic is spot on, i say this knowing the last time i made just such a comment, you mentioned your thread was not an endorsement for UKIP, I take your point but on this occasion will you accept that it was UKIP that gave you this referendum and at least a choice,
Be careful what you vote for. Isn`t it all so exiting.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: beanzontoast on May 08, 2016, 10: PM

Be careful what you vote for. Isn`t it all so exiting.

Is it the exiting that's so exciting? ...

grim reaper

Latest news from comical Cameron;
If we leave then we will not be eligible to play football in Europe.
We will only be able to purchase 'European' made cars with left-hand drive. Suntan lotion below factor 50 will be banned and it will be an offence not to apply 50+ lotion.
A 'facility' tax will apply to all from the UK entering Europe...this will start at 20%. Etc. etc.
Yeah, I've just made that lot up....just like he does, with his 'project fear'.

I wonder which role in Europe he has in line for himself, after 2020?
He no doubt has something lined up, just as Bliar did. http://youtu.be/j0pwXLtvt2w tries to give a more balanced aspect to the European conundrum.
'Safer in Europe'? Then why are the many Schengen countries now closing their borders to the uncontrolled flow of immigrants?
How are WE safer when convicted foreign murderers and rapists can't be ejected from this country because judges in Europe say jails in some European countries are unsafe for them.
We went into the ERM and it nearly crippled us.
We almost entered into the Euro and it WOULD have crippled us.
If we join poverty stricken Greece/Spain/Portugal it WILL cripple us.
BREXIT!

grim reaper

Ed. Balls! Of all the dozy Labour clowns to wheel out of the cupboard, Osborne wheels out the doziest.
When Balls was shadow minister, waving his arms in the 'flatlining' motion, Osborne mocked him and said he was clueless regarding finance. (I agree).
Now he says we ought to take notice of him???  ;D  ;D  ;D

Likewise Cable. He demanded that we join the Euro, otherwise our country would become '3rd world'. He is a doddery old fool and hypocrite.  :(

Osborne...the man that put vat on pasties. The man that has brought in further rises to the minimum wage, whether firms can afford it or not.  :o  ::)

Who in their right mind would take any notice of these three financial clowns?

If there is any good reason to 'Brexit', the pontifications of these clowns proves it.
Boris Johnson is right, what the European hierarchy require is a non regulated, unelected  cadre, controlled from Germany.
Germany required thousands of workers, (we're told), therefore they opened the floodgates to the Middle East (and latterly, Africa) and now there are over 2.5 million of them across Europe.
They are even travelling from the Dominican Republic to Turkey/Greece and pretending to be from Syria, to enable them to access Europe!  :o

Spain is on its knees...50% unemployment of its youngsters...why didn't Germany open its doors to the indigenous European unemployed, helping Spain at the same time?

Another video for your perusal;
www.https://youtu.be/67s9XQB31pE 

The people that ought to be talking our country UP on the world stage, are talking it down, as though we are nothing without the likes of Brussels, Spain, Italy, Romania, Poland etc.
Total boll*cks! We can work with any/all of them but will not be ruled by them. Vote OUT.
BREXIT.

mk1

I see Farage is so frightened of his upcoming drubbing he is talking up the  possibility of a 'Neverendum'. The man sees his whole political career vanishing overnight so he is deSperate to keep all the deluded fruitcakes and looneys in his back pocket.

Deluded little englanders who get their history from Battler Britain comics and  constantly refight WW2 in order to make up for their small di*cks.

Ingerland..........Ingerland...............Ingerland..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYLm5w5o10Q

mk1

Quote from: grim reaper on May 17, 2016, 02: PM
why didn't Germany open its doors to the indigenous European unemployed,

Only a thicko UKIP fruitcake would castigate  Germany for  having open borders  and then berate Germany for  having closed borders!

Which is it Einstein?

mk1

Quote from: grim reaper on May 17, 2016, 02: PM

Germany required thousands of workers, (we're told), therefore they opened the floodgates to the Middle East (and latterly, Africa) and now there are over 2.5 million of them across Europe.

Just how thick can you get?

The reason we have so many refugees from Libya, Syria and Afghanistan (by far the bulk of the  numbers) is because di*ck waving little englanders decided they had to invade  other nations in order to prove how great they were. The refugee crisis is a direct result of flag-waving patriots who are always looking to start wars. 
Germany has been the dominant power in Europe since 1900 and get used to the fact. Nor content with needing Russia to  save us  from Germany in WW2 we also needed a Russian to help us beat Germany in 1966!

grim reaper

You need help...you are so full of tremulous invective, you simply read into other peoples posts what YOU want to read.
You really are a sad case, which is why I don't normally respond to your idiosyncratic drivel.

I put 'open doors' as a manner of speech. Of course, to your demented train of thought, you had to insert 'borders'.
No mention of the suggestion WHY they didn't invite the young people of Spain to work in Germany.
No, you prefer to nit pick and try to be sarcastic.
You fail..in every which way, you fail.
Go and ask for your medicine, Loser.

mk1

Quote from: grim reaper on May 17, 2016, 05: PM

You really are a sad case, which is why I don't normally respond to your idiosyncratic drivel.

And yet you do...............

Quote from: grim reaper on May 17, 2016, 05: PMYou fail..in every which way, you fail.
Go and ask for your medicine, Loser.

Yes I fail and  yet here you are forced into defending your 'fruitcake and looney' views.

Your great leader Farage is so jumpy he is preparing the ground for his defeat and  trying to find ways of fooling the low intelligence chain-smoking heavy-drinking pot-bellied middle -aged men (who form the bulk of UKIP) into following him into oblivion.

mk1

How UKIP sees itself...........

grim reaper

Here's another ass licker....Microsoft.
You know them, charge a fortune for their dodgy systems and then make them obsolete within a couple of years.....XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10....

They are now saying leaving the EU will damage us and Microsoft through loss of sales.
You mean Microsoft worry about loss of sales to the likes of Romania, Greece, Italy, Poland, Spain etc. Counties that are struggling to keep their head above water, never mind which 'system' to buy.  :P

Ergo, Microsoft don't think Hong Kong, China, Russia, India, Australia, Africa, South America, Canada etc. etc. are worth worrying about...the basket cases in the EU count for more?
Who writes this stuff for these people.....MK1???  ::)  ::)
BREXIT.

mk1

Quote from: kipperdip on May 18, 2016, 08: AM

An organisation, which for 20 consecutive years has been refused having it's accounts signed off by the ICA (International Court of Auditors) due to systemic and endemic fraud

Incorrect, wrong and a flat out invention.
I know facts rarely intrude into the mindset of someone who 'knows' they are right but I am going to call you out on this
You are a liar.

Ryehill

The question of Britain's membership of the E.U. is of great importance with a number of  various issues that need to be discussed before the referendum takes place. The E.U.budget and Britain's contribution is one of these issues . Unfortunately ,like many E.U. activities it is often a hazy subject.Whether the accounts have or have not been signed off seems to be dependent on the source of information.  What is certain is that a substantial amount of fraud
takes place something of the order of 5% of the budget. What voters need to ask themselves is do we get value for money from our substantial contribution?
     Other issues which need to be discussed are  our sovereignty, peace and security, trade and immigration. I suppose it is too much to expect that these can be discussed without acrimony .

mk1

Quote from: Ryehill on May 18, 2016, 06: PM
Whether the accounts have or have not been signed off seems to be dependent on the source of information.

Correct.
If you use reputable sources it is clear the claim (20 years of accounts 'refused') is a complete invention. A lie.
If however you are a reader of the right-wing press then you keep getting told the lie. If you are anti 'Yourope' then it is what you want to believe and (like you) any method will be used to try and hang on to the lie.
Anyone who says 20 years of accounts have been refused s either an idiot or a liar. Take your pick.

What is certain is that a substantial amount of fraud

There is fraud everywhere. I believe a substantial number of UKIP MPs have been convicted of criminal offences and even as we speak one case is going through the courts. Indeed given the small number of UKIP MEPs the party is by far the most corrupt political Party in the UK. UKIP even gave disgraced MP Hamilton a job even though he was found  taking bungs from swarthy degos.
You claim fraud in the EU s 'substantial' but I bet you have no evidence other than the fact you believe it must be true.

something of the order of 5% of the budget.

I saw Reckless on Newsnight  shouting over and over again 'we have been out-voted 75 times in Europe' but when he was asked how many times we 'won' the vote he claimed ignorance. Happily someone had the figures and it turns out 80%+ of the EU votes go our way. Reckless just huffed and said he' could not confirm that'.  Typical one-sded  rigging of the numbers in the hope people do not investigate further. It is a given no UKIP supporter will ever check!

Quote from: Ryehill on May 18, 2016, 06: PMI suppose it is too much to expect that these can be discussed without acrimony .

Or without idiotic childish claims the EU is the modern-day Third Reich?