Still no sign of humanity from UKIP

Started by DRiddle, September 03, 2015, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mican

Quote from: not4me on September 07, 2015, 04: PM
Quote from: Mican on September 07, 2015, 03: PM
Reality time, the father of the dead children has admitted he was living and working in Turkey and paid a criminal in excess of £2000 to smuggle him and his family to Greece in an overcrowded dingy with no life jackets.  Rather than feeling sorry for him, this man should be charged with causing the deaths of his wife and children.  He was not, repeat not a refugee.  No doubt there will be replies from the usual suspects, so for D. Riddle and MK1 if you feel so passionate about this, why not start a revolution and get people to volunteer to take these people in to their homes, starting with you two volunteering first.

What branch of Christianity are you from exactly?

I assume from your comments that you find it acceptable what this man did.  Are you going to join the revelution and throw your doors open?   The branch of Christianity I am in, is the one concerned with getting the former servicmen, who went through their own hell off the streets, you may have heard of them, the ones sleeping rough, or don't they count?

Mican

Quote from: mk1 on September 07, 2015, 05: PM
Reality time.............

Brian-dead barely literate UKIP fruitcake. Feeble-minded little Englander from a  party that has  a collective IQ that is just into double-digits.
UKIP are the mirror image of the moronic  nutters of the American Tea Party.

Typical predictable answer, first I am far from being brain dead, very literate and not a member of UKIP.  Now answer the question Mr. K. are you going to throw your doors open and start the revelution of caring sharing people?

Mican

Quote from: Mican on September 07, 2015, 06: PM
Quote from: not4me on September 07, 2015, 04: PM
Reality time, the father of the dead children has admitted he was living and working in Turkey and paid a criminal in excess of £2000 to smuggle him and his family to Greece in an overcrowded dingy with no life jackets.  Rather than feeling sorry for him, this man should be charged with causing the deaths of his wife and children.  He was not, repeat not a refugee.  No doubt there will be replies from the usual suspects, so for D. Riddle and MK1 if you feel so passionate about this, why not start a revolution and get people to volunteer to take these people in to their homes, starting with you two volunteering first.

What branch of Christianity are you from exactly?

I assume from your comments that you find it acceptable what this man did.  Are you going to join the revolution and throw your doors open?   The branch of Christianity I am in, is the one concerned with getting the former servicmen, who went through their own hell off the streets, you may have heard of them, the ones sleeping rough, or don't they count?

mk1

Quote from: Mican on September 07, 2015, 06: PM

first I am far from being brain dead, very literate and not a member of UKIP.  Now answer the question Mr. K. are you going to throw your doors open and start the revelution(sic) of caring sharing people?

I could not have wished for a better reply. I rest my case!

Mican

Wondered how long it would take to jump on them, to stop you answering the question, so Mr. K. now you have got that off your chest, are you going to throw your doors open?

mk1

Quote from: Mican on September 07, 2015, 08: PM
Wondered how long it would take to jump on them, to stop you answering the question,
Oh yes it was a deliberate trap............you wish!
Just admit it.
Why do you refer to 'them'?
Do you think you made 2 spelling mistakes instead of just the one?
Keep digging!

Quote from: Mican on September 07, 2015, 08: PM
are you going to throw your doors open?

Like you did for the ex-servicemen?
How many are you house-sharing with?

Mican

Like you did for the ex-servicemen?
How many are you house-sharing with?
[/quote]

Unfortunately not allowed where I live, but I am doing my bit, what are you doing apart from boring the ar*e off everyone on here and facebook.  Now to get back to the question, are you going to open your door and show the world what a caring, sharing person you are?

mk1

Quote from: Mican on September 08, 2015, 01: PM

Unfortunately not allowed where I live,............ 

So the answer is a big fat zero. You are all mouth and no trousers.

not4me

"are you going to open your door and show the world what a caring, sharing person you are?"

This isn't actually allowed i.e. using a spare room to accommodate refugees or even letting out a room. It has to be a full, self-contained accommodation such as a house or a flat. Sorry to introduce simple facts when your bigotry is in full flow.  ???

Mican

Quote from: mk1 on September 08, 2015, 01: PM
Quote from: Mican on September 08, 2015, 01: PM

Unfortunately not allowed where I live,............ 

So the answer is a big fat zero. You are all mouth and no trousers.

And your answer is???  Ooops I forgot you don't answer questions do you.