Soft touch UK

Started by mk1, November 09, 2014, 06: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Everyone knows we spend more on social spending than any other European country

Everyone knows the UK takes far more refugees than any nation on earth

Everyone knows the UK is overun with foriegners and we have far more immigrants than any other nation.

pensionater

C'mon MK! it's not fair that you are blowing both UKIP and the Tory propaganda out of the water on your own.Give someone else a chance.

Mican

Nice one Ray, how long did that take to google?

mk1

Quote from: pensionater on November 09, 2014, 06: PM
C'mon MK! it's not fair that you are blowing both UKIP and the Tory propaganda out of the water on your own.Give someone else a chance.

Little englanders are rarely troubled by anything as insignificant  as an awkward  fact.

mk1

Quote from: Mican on November 10, 2014, 12: AM
Nice one Ray, how long did that take to google?

You only have to use the right fly and they swarm to the hook.

mk1

Quote from: Mican on November 10, 2014, 12: AM
Nice one Ray

Cofirmation (as if any were needed) that  the  UKIP collective brain cell is  presently being used by another member!

mk1

Quote from: kipperdip on November 13, 2014, 09: AM
Useful to take into consideration that the CBI is far from objective and impartial in this matter stick them.

So unlike UKIP which , as we all know, is a model of impartiality and reason.

craig finton

back to immigrants, I see (yawn!)

mk1

Quote from: kipperdip on November 14, 2014, 08: AM
MK1, sometimes you even surpass your own propensity for stupid remarks.

I always aspire. If I have reached new levels then it is indeed progress. I don't want to make you blush but I consider you the 'king' of stupid remarks. It is an honour  that you consider me as stupid.

Quote from: kipperdip on November 14, 2014, 08: AMThe CBI is supposed to be a non-politically aligned organisation but is distinctly expressing the views (wrong of course) of one side of the debate.  In this it mirrors the BBC which is also supposed to be 'impartial' but steadily pursues a leftist agenda in violation of their charter.

And thus the CBI must also be a 'leftist' pressure group Those bloody reds are everywhere!

mk1

Quote from: kipperdip on November 13, 2014, 09: AM
, according to "Business For Britain" think tank the CBI has received £800,000 in payments (your taxes) from the EU over the last five years.

Furthermore the CBI have not declared this interest as it does not have to produce accounts - strange that?

John Cridland the head honcho of the CBI went absolutely berserk when these sums of EU sweeteners were revealed,

You were using a variation of the above 'killer fact' earlier when you claimed Jack de Manio had managed to find a 'secret letter' showing the EU was paying the BBC  bribes and he was sacked when he read the letter out live on air.
You never did respond when I said the entire  thing was fiction. Why do you believe all these silly bogus stories?

By the way did you know Jack de Manio was court martialed and  cashiered in 1944?

mk1

Quote from: kipperdip on November 14, 2014, 04: PM
On the 3rd of February, 2000 a BBC R4 documentary disclosed how Edward Heath used the Information Research .......... "Never tell the truth".
...... sacked on the instructions of the IRD (Foreign Office) .........Sir Crispin Tickell, a UK negotiator, admitted ...Rosswell.........Area 51............Alien Abduction.......Black helicppters.................Lizard people....................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnzHtm1jhL4

You said Jack de Manio read out a 'secret letter' live on air. You made that up.