A great deal of activity........... Why?

Started by Hartlepudlion, May 13, 2016, 07: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hartlepudlion

Many road markings are being re-painted without resurfacing/repairs. One wonders why?

Could it be better traffic management - less argument when fined?

Could it be to con us into thinking that the roads have been improved eg potholes filled in?

Is Royalty visiting? Nah!

It must be our dear leader and consorts having a victory march for the faithful, yes? I wonder if they will distribute alms?

Lord Elpus

I understand CAB has asked for all Councillor name plates be replaced in the Civic.  Apparently his own is being changed from 'Leader' to 'The Leader'.

Its all money that could be saved and spent on services for Hartlepudlians.

Land Phil

Do none of the officers have any testicles ?

Gustaf I of England + BWH

Quote from: Land Phil on May 13, 2016, 10: AM
Do none of the officers have any testicles ?

I hear they've all been fitted with Bells instead.

With regard to the road markings, the top of Park Road has been re-lined twice in the last couple weeks.

The Great Dictator

Shepherd

Which is the biggest basket case North Korea or Hartlepool?

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Lord Elpus on May 13, 2016, 08: AM
I understand CAB has asked for all Councillor name plates be replaced in the Civic.  Apparently his own is being changed from 'Leader' to 'The Leader'.

Its all money that could be saved and spent on services for Hartlepudlians.
Surely Der Leader, or even Big Turnip and the rest could just be labelled Vegetable .
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

I don't really think the cost of a few hundred yards of white lining is a major financial cost to the council tax payers of Hartlepool...... on the other hand, the cost of the White Wash used by the LabTor Mob...... is anybody's guess.