Local Elections - May 5th

Started by Foggy, April 08, 2016, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

So the partner of the man who agreed to the closure of Hartlepool Hospital for a donation of £5000 to himself is now going to bring back the hospital?

DRiddle

That smacks of desperation to me.

As myself and others on here have said many times, in Hartlepool you can put virtually anything you want on an election leaflet.

It really doesn't matter if what you say is true, exaggerated, embellished or an absolute tissue of lies, nobody will do anything.

This particular leaflet suggests to me somebody is worried. VERY worried.  ;)

mk1

Note the use of a Labour stooge to promote CAB. Sedgwick is a man who can be relied upon to make sure councillors and their families will be well provided for despite the cutbacks.

http://www.high-tax-hartlepool.co.uk/index.php/topic,2820.msg29923.html#msg29923

mk1

Another Labour stooge posing as a member of the public.

Now where have we seen her before...........................ah yes. Remember when SAB sold out hospital for £5000 quid towards his clapped out bus project?

March 2012

There is little Linda on the far right.

mk1

'Bob Farrow?    Hmmm...................... isn't he one of the front men Cranney uses to siphon money through his bogus comapnies?.
Here he is (far right in grey shorts))  with an earlier stooge Sedgwick and the beast Cranney.

Another Labour stooge posing as a member of the public.

mk1

A simple Google of the names in the leaflet shows them all to be listed as proposers for Labour candidates up for election.

fred c

You don't need to be a Mob councillor to live off the back of the s**t wagon, there are those who are all to ready to stumble along behind it sucking up the slurrie that seeps from it.

Lord Elpus

Quote from: fred c on May 01, 2016, 05: PM
You don't need to be a Mob councillor to live off the back of the s**t wagon, there are those who are all to ready to stumble along behind it sucking up the slurrie that seeps from it.

Too right Fred, many of the groups some Councillors support are rarely audited or outcomes monitored.  Often the money would be better spent supporting established charities who would deliver. 

NYPD (Wilcox) was a classic example, in my opinion it did more harm than good to the children involved.

steveL

Looks like someone has sold his soul - I wonder what the price was?
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

It s sad really that CAB could not find a genuine member of the public to support him and was forced to ask 'friends/hangers on'  to pretend to like him. It shows how little public support he really has.

steveL

Quote from: mk1 on May 01, 2016, 06: PM
It s sad really that CAB could not find a genuine member of the public to support him and was forced to ask 'friends/hangers on'  to pretend to like him. It shows how little public support he really has.

It's looking like 'endorsements for sale' to me - Rift House and Belle Vue? I think we've been here before but then they'd better hurry up. Credit Risk warnings against Belle Vue are almost a daily appearance in The Post's inbox as another of Cranney's portfolio of organisations teeters on the financial brink.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

DRiddle

"We want to go further and remove the current management of Hartlepool Hospital, but we can only do this if Christopher is re-elected"... I respect Dr Menebaway, but that statements absolute rubbish. The ruling group were given an opportunity to help remove the management last year when Keith Fisher's proposal to withdraw cooperation was put forward in full council. That could have been the catalyst to forcing the current management out.

But Labour bottled it and accused the proposers of putting the lives of children and vulnerable adults at risk. Instead they wasted their time on a jaunt to London to see Jeremy Hunt.

They were also given the opportunity to have a town wide referendum in which 90,000 people could have made their feeling known and passed a formal 'no confidence' vote to the trust.

Again, Labour bottled it with the 'casting vote' going to the current leaders partner, who voted not to do it.

At the time i said a train ride to London was a waste of time and that seeing Jeremy Hunt to talk about saving a hospital was pointless. Hunt is firmly in the 'privatize the NHS' camp and has been for years. I also said well over a year ago that he (Hunt) did not have the support of the British Medical Association and over a 100,000 doctors had no confidence in him.

Since then Doctors have gone on strike for the first time since the NHS was formed, Hunt has firmly established himself as one of the most hated men in the country and Hartlepool's Labour councillor's are still pussy footing around 'threatening' to remove Foster and Garvin from the health and well being board.

A 'punishment' which is tantamount to telling an arsonist carrying a can of petrol and a lighter, that he's not welcome at a meeting about the installation of smoke alarms.

mk1

Just to be clear both Alex Sedgwick and  Bob Farrow run  Belle Vue Community and Sports centre and survive on Labour handouts.  .   

Foggy

I find it somewhat strange that he claims to be "standing up for Foggy Furze ward" when I don't recall him uttering the words 'foggy' and 'furze' at any council meeting I have been to. Aside from the Anderson's bakery bandwagon which he only jumped on to save Cranney's seat last year, what exactly has he done to stand up for Foggy Furze?

Clearly being a ward councillor for FF is just a vehicle for him to achieve much bigger ambitions... I really hope that particular vehicle gets a few punctures on May 5th.

Johnny Bongo

The first pic of CAB (with the Doctor) looks like it's been superimposed onto a pic of the hospital....possibly two separate pics (one of CAB, one of the Doctor) made to look like one photo!  Who would do such a thing...and why?