Local Elections - May 5th

Started by Foggy, April 08, 2016, 05: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

Lord Elpus

I suspect she may have gained a few pounds since then.  Still delivering leaflets will help her tone up what she's got.

Lord Elpus

I saw Alan Barclay coming out of the Park Rd, Health Centre this morning.  He looked as rough as a badgers ar**, (no offence to badgers).

It looked like he was preparing to deliver leaflets, if I was a betting man I'd think he'll struggle to last the day out.

Has anyone seen Richardson out delivering yet?  I know he sees himself as taking a more tactical roll, the man behind the thrown.  Perhaps he's in charge of the anti chaffing cream.

Johnny Bongo

I saw Cranney on Friday in Shrewsbury Street, pushing 'offensive literature' through letter boxes.  He actually looked in pain...maybe a bad back...or carrying a heavy burden!  Makes one wonder where all their minions are to do the donkey work when required?

mk1

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on April 18, 2016, 10: PM
I saw Cranney on Friday in Shrewsbury Street, pushing 'offensive literature' through letter boxes.  He actually looked in pain...maybe a bad back...or carrying a heavy burden!  Makes one wonder where all their minions are to do the donkey work when required?
I have seen the gang all out doing their own leaflet drops. It appears they do not have supporters willing to do the donkey work for them so we have to endure the  the spectacle of  overweight and unfit  zombies tramping the streets.

Land Phil

Maybe their supporters have jobs ?

Lord Elpus

I think Ann Marshall is trying to do Fens and Rossmere in little bite size chunks, (chaffing permitting).

No help from anyone, bless.

steveL

I wonder if effort is being concentrated on the Leader's ward - All Hail the Leader!
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Lord Elpus

I can just imagine CAB giving the Comrades a rousing speech most mornings, it probably goes something like this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwx2ce_AyOE

Foggy

Quote from: steveL on April 19, 2016, 08: AM
I wonder if effort is being concentrated on the Leader's ward - All Hail the Leader!
I saw Cranney out delivering CAB's leaflets on Saturday with a dog in tow (Before anyone says it.... an actual dog, not the mad one!)

Incidentally, I haven't received anything from Darren Price yet.  Hope I get something soon.

mk1

Quote from: steveL on April 19, 2016, 08: AM

The mother-in-law won't be helping. She has trouble walking!

Stephen T

Quote from: Lord Elpus on April 12, 2016, 11: AM
It's just very long sentence, Capital letter at the start and full stop at the end.

Compared to Evelyn Leck (UKIP Candidate for Burn Valley) Hind is a veritable scholar.  (As only Evelyn and say, 'you know what I mean like').

I'd like to think that thinks can only get better but I'm of the opinion they might even get worse.

Evelyn Lek is a bright Lady. A long term member of healthwatch and chair of many committees plus she has a degree.
What can you say for yourself?

Stephen T

It's just very long sentence, Capital letter at the start and full stop at the end.

Compared to Evelyn Leck (UKIP Candidate for Burn Valley) Hind is a veritable scholar.  (As only Evelyn and say, 'you know what I mean like').

I'd like to think that thinks can only get better but I'm of the opinion they might even get worse.

Evelyn Lek (UKIP Burn Valley) is a sharp lady who also holds a degree.

Stephen T

Quote from: mk1 on April 12, 2016, 01: PM

Being thick is no bar to getting elected. Labour always  put the stupidest councillors in charge of the group. SAB and Cranney are borderline morons. Mad Dog would also struggle to finish a Sun Crossword.

At least four of the UKIP candidates hold degrees including EVELYN LEK.