What's going on?

Started by DRiddle, November 06, 2019, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: DRiddle on December 07, 2019, 07: AM
All I'm saying is, back when the Brexit Party was called UKIP, the party regularly made the news for the 'personal views' of several of its members. Rozanne Duncan is just one of many, MANY examples I could point to.
UKIP  is a rump minority, but your obsession with it drives you on believing it's ghost can jump into other Party's.

I've always been of the opinion the 'natural political home' for people with views like that (given the demise of UKIP and the BNP) is now the Brexit party.
You have a deluded talent for assuming something them stating it as fact because you assume it.

That does NOT mean I'm saying everyone associated with the Brexit Party is racist.
Just what does it mean, you dodge and swerve but never actually say anything of consequence. Unadulterated waffle.

However, if a councillor within HBC was outed as a racist (perhaps next week for example) I think it's a safe bet which party said councillor would represent.
So are you saying you're going 'out' someone ? Sounds like desperation, the nuclear option? Let's see eh?
If it does happen, how long had it been known and I wonder why next week.Doh!

What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

akarjl2

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on December 07, 2019, 11: AM
So it couldn't possibly be Labour, could it?  Tell that to the many Jewish people, even ones who are members of the Labour Party.

Good point you really would not want to be a Jewish person facing a Corbyn led government. If you are an Irish separatist or a Muslim ( actually anyone involved with Hamas) then you have nowt to worry about. Bloody disgrace really in this day and age many of us here are accused of being racists and yet the so called Labour Party is rife with anti semitism.
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

Remember the scene on Das Boot after the final depth charge attack on the U boat and it's almost destroyed. The lights fading , multiple leaks in the pressure hull, the crew running about trying to staunch the flow of water and the strain on the hull as the vessel exceeds it's safe diving depth and starts creaking ominously as the crew sit despondently waiting waiting for the end.
Why does it remind me of local Labour HQ.....?
Well the Germans saved themselves, but they were competent, whereas.....

Cue YouTube clip from ...🗿🛣

akarjl2

It's Mike Hill don't answer the door!
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

Inspector Knacker

😂😂😂😂😂Classic.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: DRiddle on December 07, 2019, 07: AM

However, if a councillor within HBC was outed as a racist (perhaps next week for example) I think it's a safe bet which party said councillor would represent.

If such a scenario were the play out next week, does the Christian leader of the local Brexit Party take action?
Lot of 'if's' there. Playing games again? What's the relevance of being a 'Christian leader', got to do with anything.

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on December 07, 2019, 11: AM
UKIP  is a rump minority,

As opposed the The Brexit Party which has a stunning 3% in the current polls!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94NFQz276g8

Inspector Knacker

Thought you had no horse in the race.....?

Johnny Bongo

The Hartlepool labour party must be worried....I've just got the third election propaganda leaflet through the door; this one with the pics of Trump, Johnson and Tice and the words...For the people not the privileged few....whose side are you on?   The usual empty promises...just like all the other parties really!   But this leaflet really takes the p!$$, imo. 

fred c

Yeah 3 of the wooden mans flyers posted through the door, he is obviously counting on the 'me dad voted labour' mentality on the Manor, not a sign of him or his pixies around here.

I really wish all political leaflets were on soft matt paper, at least they would come in useful for something.

mk1

Quote from: fred c on December 07, 2019, 07: PM

I really wish all political leaflets were on soft matt paper, at least they would come in useful for something.

Oh bugger!
Shane just offered me a free lifetimes supply of toilet paper. Of course I said yes but have since found out it is these old flyers.

If they are sippy and shiny ('Tice like'?) then I have been done up like a UKIPPER!

Lucy Lass-Tick

Have had leaflets from Andy Hagon, Kevin Cranney & Richard Tice - nothing from Mr Hill, however (Headland & Harbour ward area).

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on December 07, 2019, 05: PM
What's the relevance of being a 'Christian leader', got to do with anything.

I think it is a dig at this idiotic letter which was  posted to all local newspapers by the founder of UKIP in Hartlepool and a man who was a  friend of Shane:

Dear Sirs,
I am certain that the good people of Hartlepool who buy their weekly lottery ticket will be 'overjoyed' at the news that a blatantly RACIST organisation in the town is receiving a massive funding injection from the Big Lottery Fund - £177,000 to be precise. (See Article in Hartlepool Mail dated 17 August, "£273,000 boost for ethnic project").
According to the article the stated function of The Salaam Centre in Murray Street is "to provide a range of services to black and ethnic minority communities across Hartlepool". If this 'mission statement' isn't anything other than overtly racist, and therefore in clear breach of the law, then I don't know what is?
In addition to this sum from the BLF (your money) The Salaam Centre is also said to be receiving £96,000 (making £273,000 in all), from 'The Tudor Trust', an organisation of which I know absolutely nothing – perhaps the Editor will enlighten us?
In the 'Mail' story we also learn that Hartlepool New Deal for Communities "welcomes" this largesse. Perhaps HNDC Director, Malcolm Walker will explain to us just how this centre, based on clearly racist objectives, will "contribute to the town's regeneration", as he claims – frankly, I'm at a loss to see any benefit to the townspeople of Hartlepool in general?
Of course if an application were to be submitted to the BLF or The Tudor Trust by an organisation seeking, "to provide a range of services to White, Christian people" we are all under no illusion as to the response this would receive. In the resultant wild hysteria terms such as 'fascists', racists, xenophobes etc would abound, and there would be calls for prosecution under anti - discrimination legislation.
UKIP will always oppose blind, unthinking racism, but I'm sure many will understand how extremist attitudes form when there are continued examples of 'reverse discrimination', as this story vividly demonstrates, and the majority white population are made to feel inferior in their own country.
This situation is exacerbated when the entire force of the law is weighted against the majority population and in favour of ethnic and religious minorities.  What we have in Britain now is a breeding ground for extremism - a dangerous situation caused entirely by the left-wing liberal elite.   

:

DRiddle

You'd think after six or seven years of me posting on this forum, you'd have become more familiar with my modus operandi.

This is how it works. I allude to something which is definitely happening or is definitely the case already. Certain members on here scoff, mock, point the finger and accuse me of having a 'dodgy crystal ball' or whatever.

A few days tick by and what I was alluding to happens.

People then say "Ah but, blah blah blah" . . .

Ah well, Groundhog Day will arrive via channel 4 probably on Monday. ;-)

mk1

You are a better man than I am Gunga Din. I would have let the buggers chunter on and dig themselves in deeper. It they want to make bigger arses of themselves then don't get in the way.................