What's going on?

Started by DRiddle, November 06, 2019, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRiddle

Yup, he'll end up going back to work but be working a 60+ hour week and be on less money due to the deductions for his private medical insurance.

Still, he'll be able to buy a $hit hoover, so it's swings and roundabouts eh?

akarjl2

Quote from: DRiddle on November 12, 2019, 08: AM
Yup, he'll end up going back to work but be working a 60+ hour week and be on less money due to the deductions for his private medical insurance.

Win/Win
The Morons seemed to have gone but so have the normals.....

fred c

Quote from: DRiddle on November 12, 2019, 07: AM
You see just in these last few posts there are several legitimate REASONS to remain. Advantages, positives, benefits, call them what you will. The Brexit crew have so far offered up less efficient hoovers and your boss having the ability to FORCE you to work more hours than you want to.

At last someone has given David "A Reason" does that mean the constant insults and badgering will now end.

akarjl2

Quote from: fred c on November 12, 2019, 09: AM
Quote from: DRiddle on November 12, 2019, 07: AM
You see just in these last few posts there are several legitimate REASONS to remain. Advantages, positives, benefits, call them what you will. The Brexit crew have so far offered up less efficient hoovers and your boss having the ability to FORCE you to work more hours than you want to.

QuoteAt last someone has given David "A Reason" does that mean the constant insults and badgering will now end.

I wouldn't hold your breath.....

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: DRiddle on November 12, 2019, 08: AM

The person in question has an antiques business in SouthWales so if he's working 60 hours it's for his own benefit.
But hey, don't miss any opportunity to keep repetitively banging the drum for Armageddon when if we leave with those masochistic scenarios you offer us again and again and again and again and again ad nauseum.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

mk1

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 12, 2019, 07: AM

Being run by a government of Nationalists is never a good thing.............Like all Nationalists they are driven and will go on and on till they get what they desire,...,

I bet he never even noticed the hypocrisy.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on November 12, 2019, 11: AM
Quote from: Inspector Knacker on November 12, 2019, 07: AM

Being run by a government of Nationalists is never a good thing.............Like all Nationalists they are driven and will go on and on till they get what they desire,...,

I bet he never even noticed the hypocrisy.

Who, David?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

DRiddle

Do you think what you've given constitutes a 'valid reason' for all the upheaval?

Less efficient vacuum cleaners, slightly cheaper feminine hygiene products and control of laws which no one is able to actually be specific about?

If you want to trade your NHS (amongst other things) for a 1970 style hoover and 5p off your tampax then crack on.

Just don't expect the 48% to be happy about your logic.

akarjl2

Democracy 101

Loose a vote= you do not dictate policy.

fred c

Quote from: DRiddle on November 12, 2019, 07: PM
Do you think what you've given constitutes a 'valid reason' for all the upheaval?

Less efficient vacuum cleaners, slightly cheaper feminine hygiene products and control of laws which no one is able to actually be specific about?

If you want to trade your NHS (amongst other things) for a 1970 style hoover and 5p off your tampax then crack on.

Just don't expect the 48% to be happy about your logic.

What makes you think your logic is better than a leavers.

Just don't expect the 52% to be happy about your logic

DRiddle

Because Fred, I value the NHS more than I do the ability to buy an inferior quality hoover.

Democracy 102, a democratic decision isn't fixed and does NOT last forever. It's regularly revisited and reviewed.

If it's wasnt, we'd never even have gotten as far as the Magna Carta.

mk1

Quote from: akarjl2 on November 12, 2019, 08: PM
Democracy 101

The reason we are not already out of the EU is the bong-eyed  loony hard Brexiteers did not vote for it.  They blocked your journey to  Nirvana and access to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

https://youtu.be/8xix30obkow?t=63

fred c

Why is your opinion as a remainer any more valid than that of a leaver.....It is after all only an opinion.

akarjl2

Quote from: mk1 on November 12, 2019, 08: PM
Quote from: akarjl2 on November 12, 2019, 08: PM
Democracy 101

The reason we are not already out of the EU is the bong-eyed loony hard Brexiteers did not vote for it.  They blocked your journey to  Nirvana and access to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

https://youtu.be/8xix30obkow?t=63

Obviously I could be wrong but I am guessing you voted remain.......

Their are plenty of bong eyed loony remainers around....you only have to stand outside parliament - the blue flag is a give away.....and we seem to have at least one amongst us here.

Incidentally you are not the only one who seems somewhat obsessed with the alignment of eyeballs.....

David Cameron a man who probably couldn't lie straight in bed....back in 2013

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2326743/Now-new-claims-suggest-CAMERON-used-swivel-eyed-loons-jibe-deride-Euro-rebels-Tory-chairman-denies-using-insult.html

DRiddle

I see it like this Fred (and others). Here are two opinions.

Opinion one - "I think the sun is made of gasses, mainly hydrogen and helium".

Opinion two - "I think the sun is made of potato based snacks, crisps,  mainly Doritos and Pringles".

They're both 'just opinions' right? So by your logic I'm supposed to treat each one as 'equally valid'?

That makes no sense.