UKIP

Started by admin, April 30, 2012, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: testicles on May 11, 2012, 01: AM
My Testicles are really itchy.

That's a  rash remark.........

I know the feeling, a cats tongue is like sandpaper!

The Shadow

Quote from: Micksmate on May 11, 2012, 12: AM
Come on fella's., it was a simple request what is "Right" wing, "Left" wing or "Centre" ground in politics.  If someone calls someone the "N" word is he "Left" wing "Right" wing or the poor excuse "Centre"   and as for Kipperdip and his "theoretical nuance" what has Chelsea's full back got to do with it?  We can all "Google" it "Wikepedia" it along with the rest of the search engines and make ourselves look bright and intelligent, but and the big but is, does/will  it answer the questions?  By the way where has perseus gone?

Sorry Micksmate I didn't get chance to type up a reply last night and I'm at work again now.

To answer this question. Calling someone the "N" word is neither Left or Right. It is simply a racist remark. You will find racists on the left, right and centre ground. 

fred c

That said, there are people on here trying to argue that a tub of Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream is ACTUALLY NOT ice cream at all but is in fact the head gasket of a ford mondeo.

Thats it, I`m not opening this thread again.....i have reached the point of not knowing if I`m GaGa or everyone else is. lol

notinshadow

Yeh, yeh, you read The End of History and posted much of it but I am not convinced of your argument or even your views sir.

notinshadow

Perseus if you act like a child, I will treat you like a child..firstly wrongly of course you say I am a Ukipper, not at all, never voted for them, don't intend to anytime soon either, so that's that.

When you mince on about pathetic and tragic, you clearly are not talking about me, as I am neither.

When you talk of shooting fish in a barrel, that's not me either, I would kick the barrel over, like your argument, and leave the fish to die natually, like your argument.

It's not my fault I can take paragraphs of these great big long posts of yours and put them into google to souce where you souce the information from. That's your fault for doing it.

I like the way you removed all the words "and".. and replaced them with commas to make it look lilke your own.

You said you were paraphrasing Francis f*c*uyama but were you? or was it more the case you were simply copying and pasting most of your post from elsewhere.

I for one would have like to hear your views rather than F.F.'s.

Micksmate

Quote from: perseus on May 11, 2012, 03: PM

You fear for your Grandchildren Sir? I understand that, but again I do not agree. If I was alive in the 1940's I too would have feared for my grandchildren.

Largely due to the likelihood of them being sent across the sea to dig a hole in a field and be shot.

Priceless, kin priceless, perhaps you would like to share these views with the families of the 8000 plus British servicemen and women KIA since the Second World War or the families of the thousands who have committed suicide unable to cope with what they have witnessed serving their queen and country, not defending these shores but in far off climes, so that people of different skin pigmentation, race and religion can live in peace, perhaps the men and women and their families at Headley Court, the Medical Rehabilitation Centre in Surrey, trying to rebuild their lives after having their bodies destroyed in what has been described by various MP's as the front line defence of this country. 

Perhaps you would like to express your views to my friends son when, god willing, he returns from his tour of duty in Afghanistan, these people live in the real world, perhaps one day when the utopian bubble your parents have created for you, bursts you will realise that the theories of your heros (Giddens etc.) and the real world don't combine.

notinshadow

Quote from: perseus on May 12, 2012, 08: AM
I'll just repeat something LLTA, 2 of the 22 paragraphs are indeed taken from fukuyamas end of history text and manipulated very slightly to support my argument. Hence why i referenced him and stated I was paraphrasing.

And I repeat I want to hear your views, not the views of the books you have read nut nut.

You can google the other 20 odd paragraphs until the cows come home and you wont find them anywhere. Those ARE my thoughts. Yes i've read fukyama (you didn't know who he is did you?), i've read Hegel, Marx, Durkhiem, Giddens . . . I could go on.

None of it's your view really, that f*c* your not reading Mr Men books.

What IS tragic, is i've now got dragged into a 'debate' with a man whose last reading material ended up with the pages of the text stuck together as you fumbled around trying to pull your pants back up.

I wasn't aware it was a debate, as surely if your quoting others in all your posts then you are sharing their views rather than your own, which is my point in the first place. your a fraud, dress it up anyhow you like but your still a fraud.

As for your snide comments, keep on, in time we will see if that the right tactic to have.

notinshadow

Quote from: perseus on May 12, 2012, 09: AM
So i'm not allowed to have a view that other people have also? Oh yes of course i forgot, ALL views people have are totally independent arent they? Impossible for anyone to share right? LLTA, i have yet to see an articulate post on this thread from YOU. All you do is re post somebody elses post and slot bits in trying to troll it. DO YOU actually HAVE any views? Either shared with others like fukuyama or in total independence? I don't think you do.

Not on UKIP I don't. I have many views on many topics but I don't copy from Wikipedia or other interenet site and call them my own.. what a fraud you are.

notinshadow

Shining light no mate..your more Coco

notinshadow

Your quite right I never attended university, school either mostly, as I was in care as a child in those educational years that mattered.

Never been a big deal to me to be honest.

Never stopped my owning in the past, decent size buisness's, completing work for a rather large blue chip company, infact my lack of university time has never held me back in the slightest.

Would I have gone if I had had the chance? no not a hope of it.

Common sense is what I have made a living from and a street wise ability to survive and long may that continue long after you noodle days of university have long been forgotten.

Micksmate

Quote from: perseus on May 12, 2012, 09: AM
And perhaps you'd like to change the focus of the DEBATE AGAIN to deflect attention from the main points of my post. Of course I have sympathy for the 8,000 or so sons and daughters KIA since the war MM. Thats the whole point don't you see? Yes there have been many tragic deaths SINCE the war and those peoples familes have my heart. But MM, how many died in the war? And i include the jews and the japanese in that if you'd care to look for the statistic. I dont need to, i know it was MILLIONS. As i said in the post, there will still be conflict for decades, hundreds of years even, but the eutopia I TAUGHT MYSELF about, is the way forward for civilisation. Whats the plan (b) ? More world war and genocide? Personally, if i have to eat a banana with a certain degree of curvature of weigh myself in kilos to get where humans need to go then i'm ok with that.

After reading that, I would just like to know whether you are snorting or injecting whatever it is you're on.

Micksmate

"Personally, if i have to eat a banana with a certain degree of curvature of weigh myself in kilos to get where humans need to go then i'm ok with that".

Try and make a debate about that, personally, my belief is that anyone who puts that on a public forum has got to be on something.

Micksmate

About the only decent thing that the various governments of this country has done is keep the Queens head on our bank notes, perhaps you should try going to tell the peoples of Ireland, Greece , Spain, Italy, Portugal etc. how all is so wonderful in your little (e)utopian Eurozone.  Perhaps while in greece you should have a word with the MP who openly declared that all "Illegal imigrants" should be deported from HIS country, not Greece or the EU superstate but HIS country and ask him to explain himself.  How subhuman is that man.

Inspector Knacker

Perseus, you have the makings of a Dictator. You allow people the 'right' to hold an opposing view but then shower it with your contempt. You have your own 'world view' and amusingly  (to me anyway) proclaim your supposed intellectual  superiority throwing in abstract references to higher education and establishments such as Cambridge ..... and end up sounding like a 14 year old child prodigy who doesn't get out a lot.
Maybe no one cares eh?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Harvard referencing?